who owns #52385 | Page 4 | FerrariChat

who owns #52385

Discussion in '365 GT4 2+2/400/412' started by kliko312, Jul 25, 2010.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. bjwhite

bjwhite F1 Rookie

Mar 17, 2006
    Seattle, WA
    Full Name:
    Brian White
    348 “speced” with luggage? I didn’t think that was possible—just that it could be ordered at the same time by the dealer or owner, but wasn’t part of the window sticker—thus wasn’t part of the car.

Am I wrong?

2. steved033

steved033 F1 Veteran
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Apr 12, 2017
    Atlanta, GA
    Full Name:
    Steve D.
    Ordered with luggage? it's not an option on my window sticker... I can't say i'm really that familiar with how one gets luggage anyway...baggage, yes. but not luggage. LOL

sjd

3. It's Ross

It's Ross Formula 3

Jul 30, 2007
    Barrington, Ill. USA
    Full Name:
    Ross
    Steve, You don't really expect this guy to just hand over several thousand dollars worth of bags, do you?
    A buyer buys a car as presented, with or without various books, tools, accessories. Ostensibly the sale price reflects items included or not.

It's great that the original poster's books were reunited with the right car.
    My car came with a warranty booklet bearing the serial number of a different car so I get it but bought the car as presented and have nothing to complain about.

4. steved033

steved033 F1 Veteran
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Apr 12, 2017
    Atlanta, GA
    Full Name:
    Steve D.
    I never said he should hand them over. I agree with you 100%. I purchased, for a fair price, what was presented (the car). The bags were never mentioned, or i'd have requested they'd be included in the sale for fair value. The disappointment comes in the fact that they were NOT mentioned.

The car is more important than some bags. There's no paper work saying the car was delivered with them, and no receipt for them being purchased later. If I decide i want a set of luggage with disintegrating interior vinyl, I'll see if they're still around.

sjd