Who has a Sun International imported car? | FerrariChat

Who has a Sun International imported car?

Discussion in '365 GT4 2+2/400/412' started by bjwhite, Aug 25, 2014.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. bjwhite

bjwhite F1 Rookie

Mar 17, 2006
    Seattle, WA
    Full Name:
    Brian White
    If you do...I found these WONDERFUL pictures of cars coming through the importation process.

Most if not all pictures show the serial numbers too! So if you're lucky, you can spot your car. There are also great scans of paperwork--both importation and purchase abroad papers....

I loved these pics....but they'd be even more special if you found your car's serial number among them. I know Brendan's old 47583 was a Sun International car. But that's the only one I know for sure.

Here is set 1
    Sun International On Mary Ann Drive - Madison-Zamperini

Here is set 2
    Sun International On Mary Ann Drive - Ferrari 2+2 - Madison-Zamperini

2. Ashman

Ashman Three Time F1 World Champ
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Sep 5, 2002
    MA
    Full Name:
    John
    That is WAY COOL, one of the most interesting historical pieces about our cars that I have ever seen posted here! A number of those serial numbers are familiar and in my data base, so these pictures will add to the body of information about them.

Thanks for posting!

3. aidanparte

aidanparte Formula 3

Jul 18, 2004
    Awesome. Thanks for sharing.

4. The Kook Abides

The Kook Abides F1 Rookie

Jan 4, 2011
    My R5 Turbo 2 was imported by Sun International.

You won't find many people that follow in their footsteps with today's police state. Sad

5. bjwhite

bjwhite F1 Rookie

Mar 17, 2006
    Seattle, WA
    Full Name:
    Brian White
    Today's "police state" isn't much different than yesterday's "police state". Once Mercedes got the grey market laws changed, it's been basically impossible.