White Mondial T at Forzamotorsports.com | FerrariChat

White Mondial T at Forzamotorsports.com

Discussion in 'Mondial' started by Beta Scorpion, Jan 13, 2008.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Beta Scorpion

Beta Scorpion Formula 3

Jun 22, 2006
    #1 Beta Scorpion, Jan 13, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
  2. bpu699

bpu699 F1 World Champ
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Dec 9, 2003
    wisconsin/chicago
    Full Name:
    bo
    Seems cheap. I have been looking at that one too :). If I didn't already have a white car with a red interior....

Not sure why the interior was redone. Forza's prices seems very fair... Where else can you get a low mileage ferrari convertible for mid 30's?

If you go look at it, look at the grey/red 308 for me, will you ;)... If it were only a bit cheaper, I could justify cramming it in my garage somewhere....

3. JAYF

JAYF Formula 3

May 13, 2006
    Westchester, NY
    Full Name:
    Jay
    Bo
    I saw they grey/red 308. It seems like a nice original car but will need a paint job. The paint is very weak. The interior has a nice patina.

4. Beta Scorpion

Beta Scorpion Formula 3

Jun 22, 2006
    It did seem like a reasonable price so I was a little suspicious. Engine bay looks a rough. My sister sent me the link. She recently hit the big 'four-o' and wants to get a Ferrari while she is still young enough to enjoy it. I think she would love this car but I can't say if it will be reliable for her without seeing it in person and seeing the 'papers' etc.

5. JAYF

JAYF Formula 3

May 13, 2006
    Westchester, NY
    Full Name:
    Jay
    Send it to Bill Pollard who is right next door to Forza and have him check it out for you.

6. M.James

M.James F1 Rookie

Jun 6, 2003
    Worcester, MA
    Full Name:
    Michael.C.James
    Why people get RED interiors with WHITE cars is beyond me....I can't stand that color combination. I wouldn't buy the car on that alone. Mechanically, I would expect to see dirty 3.4 drivetrains.....1989 cars had a little 'problem' with the electrical system not being well-sealed against water intrusion, with many owners not being able to start/run their cars after washing them.....other than that, Mondi Ts are great runners. I've even driven one in a torrential downpour with no trouble, but the top didn't seal great.

7. Dino944

Dino944 Formula 3

Aug 11, 2007
    Rhode Island
    Full Name:
    Dino
    Actually, I think its a nice change from the usual black or tan interiors you usually see with white cars. But, like anything not every color combination will appeal to everyone. Afterall, there are people who probably would not consider this Mondial T simply because its not Red/Tan.

Best regards,
    Dino

8. Michael B

Michael B F1 Rookie
    Owner

Apr 28, 2004
    US of A
    Full Name:
    Michael
    #8 Michael B, Jan 14, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    Oh I like that combo. I had it on a 1978 911 turbo and I thought it was the combo to have (it personally reminded me of a white / red lambo I remembered from the early 80's). Very sporting.

When I advertized that 930 I recall it took only 30 minutes till I had it sold.
    Image Unavailable, Please Login