Which tubi for a mondial t coupe? | Page 3 | FerrariChat

Which tubi for a mondial t coupe?

Discussion in 'Mondial' started by JLF, Aug 2, 2018.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. MvT

MvT F1 Rookie

May 25, 2013
    The Netherlands - NH
    Full Name:
    Tijn
    Great sound! A sport exhaust always improves the sound! Pitty that a tubi costs 2 times more here in Europe.

You will need to place 2 new gaskets (part# 154984) as the ones you now have a compressed with the previous mount.

After installing then tight them up first for 50%. The Tubi needs to be able to move a bit. As long as you do not have fume leaks its ok. Ones it starts to leak tight it up a bit more.

2. JLF

JLF Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Sep 8, 2009
    Ok thanks MvT. I did replace the gaskets.

3. Presto

Presto Rookie

Mar 2, 2011
    If anyone's interested in a second-hand TUBI please check out eBay item # 302929361356. My Mondial t came with a TUBI and I switched it out for a stock system several years ago. Still in great shape. On the bottom is printed "tubi style made in italy only competizione" along with the serial number. Not sure whether it's the standard or the loud version though.

matfo likes this.
  4. matfo

matfo Rookie

Aug 1, 2013
    Sweden
    Very interesting! I would love to have a Tubi on my Mondial T. However on the ebay site the shipment to Sweden is estimated to ~$345, can that be correct? It seems very high... Can you Please check and verify that so I can calculate the total cost before placing a bid?
    BR Mats

Sent from my iPhone using FerrariChat.com mobile app

5. Presto

Presto Rookie

Mar 2, 2011
    I adjusted the item weight, shipping is now half the cost, around $187 to Sweden. Hope this is more palatable! Please let me know if you want more photos or have any questions, I'll try my best to answer.

matfo likes this.
  6. milko1969

milko1969 Formula 3

Feb 21, 2012
    Breda, Holland
    Full Name:
    Milko
    Its the Loud version because i have the same one.