Where to spot Ferrari's in London? | FerrariChat

Where to spot Ferrari's in London?

Discussion in 'United Kingdom' started by Dr. Bob, Aug 8, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Dr. Bob

Dr. Bob Formula Junior

Apr 17, 2003
    Groningen
    Full Name:
    Bob Hagendijk
    I'm visiting London for a week and I'm curious where to spot Ferrari's. I covered the Bond street area today and found only one. And a damn lot of Porsches and RR's and Bentleys. Any other suggestions?

2. F308 MAN

F308 MAN F1 Rookie

Jan 19, 2004
    Isle of Man
    Full Name:
    Dave S
    I think they've all gone to Brighton, Bob......d

3. AHMTHSSN

AHMTHSSN Karting

Apr 16, 2004
    London, UK
    Full Name:
    AH
    Try the Chelsea and Fulham area, you should see loads there especially since the weather has been really good. There is a Ferrari dealer in Old Brompton Road (HR Owen).

4. 355fiorano

355fiorano Formula Junior

Oct 21, 2003
    London
    Full Name:
    Philip
    Try sitting at the Oriel cafe resaturant on Sloane Square. On a sunny day you'll see everything going round the roundabout in front. I've even seen two Enzo's there this summer. I must say however that there were not many fcars about today ( i was there). I only saw a bue/tan 550, two rosso/black 355 and one rosso black 360. There was a black Gallardo there as well. Anyway, I recon everyone is on holidays now. I'm happy, leaves the roads free for us to use :D

5. ross

ross Three Time F1 World Champ
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Mar 25, 2002
    houston/geneva
    Full Name:
    Ross
    oh just about anywhere......notting hill, kensington, chelsea, mayfair, belgravia, on any given sunny weekend you will see everything including enzo's (saw a silver one last weekend).

6. SefacHotRodder

SefacHotRodder F1 World Champ

Dec 20, 2003
    NJ
    Full Name:
    Chris
    Knightsbridge area

7. Dr. Bob

Dr. Bob Formula Junior

Apr 17, 2003
    Groningen
    Full Name:
    Bob Hagendijk
    thanks guys, Next time I'm there I know where to look. I did visit HW Owen, but they only had some 360's. No 575 or anything older. A little bit disappointing. I've spotted some around Harrods, but nothing really special.