Where to list my 1980400i | FerrariChat

Where to list my 1980400i

Discussion in '365 GT4 2+2/400/412' started by jacques, Jan 19, 2009.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. jacques

jacques Formula Junior

May 23, 2006
    Los Angeles/Florida
    After more than 10 years of ownership I'm considering the thought of selling my 1980 400i,and I'm open to thoughts as to the bestmarketplace without haviing to deal with some of the usual tripe from wannabes and B.S. from the usual chorus types that just want see they're words in type on the screen..all thoughts on this are indeed welcome.She's in lovely condiition and I'll miss her..thank youso much..Jacques

2. ed_and_tonny

ed_and_tonny Karting

Aug 4, 2006
    Pawleys Island, SC
    Full Name:
    Ed Quillian
    Why not start by listing it here ??

3. cptdpt

cptdpt Rookie

Aug 22, 2008
    ZG CO US
    Full Name:
    Jaz Kokeny
    I think he just did.

Seriously though, this—this being FerrariAds—is where you'll find the most appreciative audience. Especially if it's a really nice car. eBay is good for very unique cars as well as those you just want to dump, but the stuff in between never finds the right buyer. Craigs is way too congested. FML is a good vehicle too but I wouldn't say any better than here. If you haven't already, pay for the subscription (it's worth it anyway) and try it out. If it were an early 5-speed car, I'd buy it myself.

4. SouthJersey400i

SouthJersey400i Formula 3

Mar 14, 2007
    Romulus, NY (Finger Lakes)
    Full Name:
    Ken Battle
    Jacques
    If you are a FCA member, their ads are free and you have a restricted audience that know their cars. I read their ads every month.
    Ken

5. Stefano1

Stefano1 Karting

Dec 28, 2008
    San Francisco
    Full Name:
    Stefano Bini
    Sorry, but what is the FCA... Ferrari C Association... C is for ? google not much help

6. GatorFL

GatorFL Moderator
    Moderator Owner

Nov 18, 2005
    Wellington, FL
    Full Name:
    Duane
    Ferrari Club of America