Where for service in Omaha? | FerrariChat

Where for service in Omaha?

Discussion in 'Midwest - USA (NE, KS, OK, MO, AR)' started by PT 328, Nov 17, 2007.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. PT 328

PT 328 F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

May 1, 2005
    My mother is contemplating the purchase of a Maserati Qporte. She flew out here for the weekend from Omaha and I took her to our local Maserati dealer so she could get an up close look at one. Needless to say she fell in love with it. The only problem is the closest Maserati dealer to her is in either St. Louis, Minneapolis, or Chicago. My question, where do you have your Ferrari/Maserati serviced in the Omaha area? Thanks in advance.

Dan

2. Dodici Cilindri

Dodici Cilindri Formula Junior

Feb 21, 2006
    Great Plains
    If the vehicle is either new with a warranty or used with factory warranty remaining it will have to go to a dealer. Be it Chicago, Minneapolis or wherever. But hey, for us Ferrari folks the closest are either Chicago or Denver. So we don't really have too much alternative for a vehicle with factory warranty.

3. Whisky

Whisky Two Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Jan 27, 2006
    Upper Great Plains
    Full Name:
    The original Fernando
    Dan, I'm in Omaha, out here a bit west of Boys Town.

There is no place in Omaha.

The nearest place is Rosso Motorsports in KC, Kansas, for Ferraris.

http://www.rossomotorsports.com/

One of the owners is active on here, cmparrenzo you can PM him for more advice.

I have actually seen more than a handful of Maserati's out here...

4. PT 328

PT 328 F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

May 1, 2005
    Thanks guys. I will pass this info onto my mother and she can make the call if that car is right for her living in Omaha.

Dan

5. Whisky

Whisky Two Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Jan 27, 2006
    Upper Great Plains
    Full Name:
    The original Fernando
    Dan, read your PM