wheels for mondial | FerrariChat

wheels for mondial

Discussion in 'Mondial' started by motrhd152, Jul 30, 2007.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. motrhd152

motrhd152 Rookie

Jul 29, 2007
    olympia
    Full Name:
    eric
    Will 355 wheels direct fit on a 90 mondial t?

2. copterjon

copterjon Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 11, 2005
    Mesa, Az.
    Young grasshopper you have failed your first test. Let me enlighten you to what needs to be done here. Go to the search function and use it wisely. This subject is quite popular and there is alot of info to help you. Also fill out your profile so members know you are serious. It doesn't hurt to register either. Let your conscience be your guide. You may ask how is it I'm so wise. Well I've been scorned for not using the search function myself and would like to save you from the same.

3. 350HPMondial

350HPMondial F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Feb 1, 2002
    18 mi from the surf,, close to Pismo, CA
    Full Name:
    Edwardo
    #3 350HPMondial, Jul 30, 2007
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
  4. nautigirl

nautigirl Karting

Feb 26, 2007
    Hermosa Beach
    Full Name:
    crash

Yes, but there are many options and other questions you will need to ask before purchase and the archives will help. They look great you will probably need spacers and rubber choice will be important. In an ideal world you should probably try to find 4 front 355 wheels. I know from experience this is a difficult find. I spent the last 4 months doing research and reading the theads. send me a PM if you want some help. I just went through the whole process. One rookie to another. I have a 91 Mondi cab.

late
    crash

5. altaman

altaman Karting

Feb 25, 2005
    michigan
    Full Name:
    BRYAN
    yo crash. we talked once before. hope you car is doing good. I am going to be going down the tire road next summer so any advice would be great I will PM you as well. and of course i will use the great search engine and do some research

6. NYJETSFAN

NYJETSFAN Formula 3

May 11, 2001
    Kalifornia
    Full Name:
    Jr
    plz in box me with the details if you can? I too have T coupe and have a set of 355 wheels and tires but not to sure what else I need!

thanks