What’s Your Next Ferrari Purchase and Your Purchase Timeline? | Page 4 | FerrariChat

What’s Your Next Ferrari Purchase and Your Purchase Timeline?

Discussion in 'Ferrari Discussion (not model specific)' started by Shark01, Jun 27, 2019.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Ferrari 308 GTB

Ferrari 308 GTB F1 Veteran

Feb 21, 2015
    Tropical
    err dunno about that but maybe i will get lucky for once!

There is a guy on here who bought RACE and it will already pay for his new F8 !

2. PhilNotHill

PhilNotHill Two Time F1 World Champ
    Owner

Jul 3, 2006
    Aspen CO 81611
    Full Name:
    FelipeNotMassa
    I can’t imagine parting with my 458 Spider. Nothing out there that melts my butter so far.

3. CrapsLuckyDice

CrapsLuckyDice Karting

Apr 28, 2019
    NJ, USA
    Full Name:
    Dave
    Will be a 2013 458 Spider which I will be wrapping in Satin Candy Red or Red Chrome. I hope to get the deal finalized and drive the car back within the next several days.

4. azlin75

azlin75 Formula Junior

Jul 16, 2017
    Kansas
    Full Name:
    Shawn Hicks
    For me it’s an ever changing timeline, especially since it’s a luxury item. With having and running multiple businesses things always pop up from have to repairs and updates to pre-emptive updates and repairs or general improvements to streamline and increase profits. Heck so much has come up (plus a zoning hiccup) that I’m a full 6 months behind on breaking ground on the new building in putting in for “personal” use which said car would live in. At this point with the heat I’ll now likely be waiting until September for the floor to be poured. With any luck the building will be finished before the first of 2020.

If I’d have stuck to my original timeline I’d already have a Ferrari. I’m not as critical as some on options or colors other then I absolute under no circumstances will own another black car. Prices on the cars I’m interested in have continued to deprishiate in the time I’ve waited so currently it’s been a plus not having purchased a car, negatives are interest rates are up (I’ll be financing a portion of the car since I’m averaging very good gains in my investments)and I don’t have a car to enjoy.