Whats it like? | FerrariChat

Whats it like?

Discussion in 'Midwest - USA (NE, KS, OK, MO, AR)' started by jhoff_f1, Aug 2, 2012.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. jhoff_f1

jhoff_f1 Rookie

Aug 2, 2012
    Dubuque, Ia
    Full Name:
    Jacob Hoffman
    Whats up?
    I am Jake, been into F1 racing for a few years now.
    Ferrari is my favorite team, and I am pretty proud of what Alonso is doing for us.
    Looks like we have a chance to get another title.

My main question is for the ones who own Ferrari's.
    Whats it like to know that you have one in garage? That anytime you feel like it, you could go for a drive in the worlds best sports car?
    I wish that one day I could at least sit in one, and enjoy knowing that I am sitting in a peice of history.
    Wish I could walk in and buy a black Ferrari FF tomorrow.

2. mrcarlosspicey

mrcarlosspicey Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

May 18, 2012
    Omaha
    Full Name:
    Parker
    Real quick were do you live?

3. jhoff_f1

jhoff_f1 Rookie

Aug 2, 2012
    Dubuque, Ia
    Full Name:
    Jacob Hoffman
    Dubuque, Ia

4. sws4re

sws4re Formula Junior

Jan 28, 2006
    Olathe Ks
    Full Name:
    Scott Sweat
    Jake, it's a lot like having 2very high maintenance girl friends. Sure they might be good to look at, make sounds only good looking high maintenance girls should make when you are driving them. They get looks from most of the other men, and turned up noses from the women. After a while you start to get used to them and the newness starts to wear off. Then you get hit with a huge repair bill.

In the end though they are fun for most people. You have to have a since of humor when it comes to owning one. A friends new 458 is even having crazy electrical glitches so even buying new doesn't save you from maintenance.

If you want one bad enough you will find a way, took me 10 years to get my 355. I am a blue collar worker with not a ton of money. That said if you are still in school work harder, study longer and it will pay off in the end. If you come through KC hit me up and (if it's running) I'll give you a ride.

5. jhoff_f1

jhoff_f1 Rookie

Aug 2, 2012
    Dubuque, Ia
    Full Name:
    Jacob Hoffman
    Made me smile reading the post.
    I will hit you up, if I ever am down that far.