what to eat | Page 2 | FerrariChat

what to eat

Discussion in 'Health & Fitness' started by rspike, Mar 17, 2010.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Evolved

Evolved F1 Veteran

Nov 5, 2003
    Really? Washes out fat? Years of incredibly difficult and time consuming exercise and I could have just drank more water? Do you pay the person who feeds you this sort of bad info?

1LB of fat is 3500 calories. The only way to wash that out is to burn more calories then you consume. Yes, I know people get nutty surgery.

Drinking water is good because if you are drinking water you aren't eating or drinking crap to stay hydrated which people often confuse as hunger. Past that? Well peeing clear can be fun too.

2. Zack

Zack Formula 3

Dec 18, 2003
    Nicosia, Cyprus/Cali
    Full Name:
    Zacharias
    Lol. If only fat could be washed out.

That's beyond ignorant. It's downright bad advice and potentially dangerous. Ever heard of hyponatremia?

3. WILLIAM H

WILLIAM H Three Time F1 World Champ

Nov 1, 2003
    Victory Circle
    Full Name:
    HUBBSTER
    No, what is that ?

I suppose washing out fat was incorrect

I work out a lot too

I suppose it just keeps your stoumach so you dont feel the need to eat so much

That + your'e in the bathroom so much you cant eat :)

4. WILLIAM H

Nov 1, 2003
    Victory Circle
    Full Name:
    HUBBSTER
    I looked it up, thanks for the tip

I drink a gallon 3 or 4 days a week

Re salt, now I just get the sodium that is already in the food, I just dont add any more

5. wax

wax Five Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Jul 20, 2003
    SFPD
    Full Name:
    Dirty Harry
    I implore you to be careful with that line of thought.

As I found out 20+ years ago when I lost *36 pounds in 27 days*, must have: iodine & salt & fat in diet.

*163 to 127. Eating "healthy" nearly killed me. Doctor "prescribed" me a double-cheeseburger, salty fries & milkshake diet.

6. TexasF355F1

TexasF355F1 Six Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Feb 2, 2004
    Cloud-9
    Full Name:
    Jason
    I think the gallon of water is a person to person basis. I drink ~1 gallon every day, probably take a few ounces. And I don't think it should be implimented until a person has reached their acceptable level of body fat within a healthy margin for one. But I think for someone losing weight and working out more than 8 glasses of water a day is needed. Especially since a larger person is going to be sweating a lot more than your average person and needs to make sure their body is hydrated.

7. WILLIAM H

Nov 1, 2003
    Victory Circle
    Full Name:
    HUBBSTER
    Thanks but that wont happen to me. I'm just over 210 and I'm lucky if I can drop 2# a week.

Just had some tasty Schweinehaxe yesterday. That thing was chock full of sodium

I eat turkey bacon which also has sodium in it, even boiled eggs have some sodium naturally occuring so I dont think ditching the salt shaker means I no longer get sodium in my diet