What is your favorite parts supplier? | FerrariChat

What is your favorite parts supplier?

Discussion in '365 GT4 2+2/400/412' started by OttoB, Aug 20, 2013.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. OttoB

OttoB Formula Junior

Aug 17, 2013
    Palm Beach, FL
    Other than the dealer, is there a definitive source around that caters to the needs of this series more than other parts supply stores? T. Rutlands out of Georgia has an impressive amount of parts listed on eBay - does anyone has any prior experience with them?

I am looking preferably for a source stateside, although in my current stable of other cars, I reach far and away for items that are otherwise difficult to locate (and worthwhile the expense and risk)...

Thanks in advance!

2. blkprlz

blkprlz Formula 3

Mar 24, 2007
    Tampa bay
    Full Name:
    Bruce
    It's not like you have a choice in the matter, not a whole lot of these made/least appreciated among Ferrarista's/etc. :(

Some of the more well-known suppliers include Superformance, TRutlands, Dennis McCann, Ricambi America, Eurospares, Parts Source, + a # of others. It's generally 'who has it' that plays in.

3. shross

shross Karting
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Sep 11, 2005
    Calgary, Alberta
    Gt Car Parts, Scottdale, AZ
    The Ferrari Doctor, Las vegas, NV

4. GT Jones

GT Jones Formula Junior

Oct 15, 2011
    Lincoln, MA
    Full Name:
    Christian J
    I thought the folks at AW Italian were great to deal with. Nobody seems to stock everything and prices vary considerably.

5. hank sound

hank sound F1 Veteran

Jan 31, 2004
    Burbank, CA
    Full Name:
    Hank Garfield
    How does one top Daniel @ RICAMBI AMERICA ??