What do you get when 2 horses, a snake and a cat are locked together | FerrariChat

What do you get when 2 horses, a snake and a cat are locked together

Discussion in 'Canada' started by snakchmr, Oct 27, 2018.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. snakchmr

snakchmr Rookie

Jun 16, 2014
    Canada
  2. MS250

MS250 Two Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Dec 10, 2003
    Full Name:
    Avvocato
    Nice - where did you get the single post car lift ? How do you like it ? Or are they 4 post and I jsut cant see the posts ? Congrats on the garage

Ps - I love the basketball net with the cinder block in the middle

3. donkost

donkost Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Dec 1, 2016
    Blandon, PA
    Nice garage set up. I need to do the storage lift in my garage in order to reclaim a bay. It took me until age 55 to realize this, but you can make a lot of money, have a nice house and plenty of toys, but the climate one lives in is another form of poverty. I'm hoping for another few drives during the month of November in eastern PA. They are calling for 66 degrees today and 71 tomorrow, which is certainly not bad for the end of October. I recall driving one of the weekend toys close to Christmas a year or two ago, in the mid 50's temp-wise and there had been no snow or salt yet. Sister in law and her family live outside of San Diego, which has really had me thinking over the past year... Quite the nice collection there, congrats. Oh and I had one of those basketball poles fall over already in moderate wind, and it was a new unit with the base being filled with that special gel. Seemed quite heavy but I guess not, which may explain your solution.

4. I'm 360 Canuck

I'm 360 Canuck Formula 3

Nov 21, 2015
    Ontario, The Real One in Canada
    Full Name:
    Lars!
    pretty sure that’s a 4post. Looks the same as mine, from directlift.ca