what do you enjoy more your sports car or sport bike | Page 2 | FerrariChat

what do you enjoy more your sports car or sport bike

Discussion in 'General Automotive Discussion' started by dd61999, May 16, 2006.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Ershank

Ershank Formula Junior

Aug 26, 2004
    Philadelphia
    Full Name:
    Jason Z
    Ooooo Oooo Ooo! I know, how about stop crying :)

2. bostonmini

bostonmini Formula 3

Nov 8, 2003
    doody-
    how do u find riding in our area??? doable? im just scared bc ive never done it, but im getting the bug more and more...just dont particularly feel like crashing!

3. IROC_DIS

IROC_DIS Formula Junior

Jun 22, 2004
    Columbia, SC
    Full Name:
    craig w.
    Couldn't have said it any better. I'll take my bike out just to explore the rural parts of my county that I haven't ever been to before. Its just a much more enjoyable experience being out in the open air.

4. ralfabco

ralfabco Two Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Mar 1, 2002
    Dixie
    Full Name:
    Itamar Ben-Gvir

Bueno

I agree. Motocyclettas deportivo (organ-donor) ROCK !

5. BigAl

BigAl F1 Veteran

Mar 17, 2002
    TX
    Full Name:
    GSgt Hartman
    I get back to mood. there are days, when absolutely, the freedom of a motorcycle with all the smells and wind beats a car all to hell and conversely some days that I like sitting down and not having to pay super attention to other drivers not paying attention for motorcyclists, but I'll never say, hands down I always prefer a bike or car over the other.

6. Miura Jota

Miura Jota F1 Rookie

May 26, 2004
    Toluca , Mexico
    Full Name:
    Martin
    is my english that bad?... if so I apologize

7. Clax

Clax Formula 3

Oct 3, 2002
    Enjoy your bike. I'll enjoy mine, and some exotic cars too. Study up, sonny boy.

8. Clax

Clax Formula 3

Oct 3, 2002
    Interesting? If somebody insinuates that you are not telling the truth, wouldn't you respond? I don't care whether the person is 19 or 90. If the kid thinks he got a rise out of me, think again. Some youngsters on this board try to get rises out of the more senior guys that actually own these cars. If they think they are succeeding, then the laugh is on them. All I have to do is go look at my garage and have a laugh at their expense.