What did YOU do today on your car? | FerrariChat

What did YOU do today on your car?

Discussion in 'General Automotive Discussion' started by eastwest7, Apr 17, 2018.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. eastwest7

eastwest7 Karting

Oct 1, 2014
    roseville,ca
    Ill admit, I'm "borrowing" this from another forum I belong too and I like it a lot. Its nice to see people working on their own cars and putting in some hard time. I think with a lot of very nice, abnormal cars circulating this forum I think it will be fun. So, what did YOU do to your car today?

2. eastwest7

eastwest7 Karting

Oct 1, 2014
    roseville,ca
    Nothing? ok ill try to start. I swapped out a new carburetor on a kit car project I'm working on. Runs much better now.

3. nicholasn

nicholasn Formula 3

Nov 7, 2013
    North Carolina
    Full Name:
    Nicholas
    Hopefully I'll be putting the carpet back in later today (as long as the carpet is dry). Long story, but there was a leak and the carpet got saturated. :/

4. Ak Jim

Ak Jim F1 Veteran
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Dec 23, 2007
    North Pole AK
    Washed the wife's SX4 and my CTSV. Not much going on I the car front, mostly working on finishing up the garage.

5. eastwest7

eastwest7 Karting

Oct 1, 2014
    roseville,ca
  6. 19633500GT

19633500GT F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Nov 9, 2010
    Blueberry
    Full Name:
    Muffin-Tops
    I added windshield washer fluid to my mint 2012 Honda Civic LX

And successfully broke my 1950's Wheel Horse tractor...Can't get it to stay running

eastwest7 likes this.
  7. BMW.SauberF1Team

BMW.SauberF1Team F1 World Champ

Dec 4, 2004
    Replaced the headlights on Sunday as the old ones were worn out and faded after 15 years. Took a couple hours. Getting the front bumper off took most of that time because to reach screws required me to get my hands torn apart to reach them.

Attached Files:

eastwest7 likes this.
  8. eastwest7

eastwest7 Karting

Oct 1, 2014
    roseville,ca