What dealer do/did you use and why? | FerrariChat

What dealer do/did you use and why?

Discussion in 'California (Southern)' started by F360@20, Nov 26, 2003.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. F360@20

F360@20 Karting

Nov 24, 2003
    San Diego
    I was just curious to see what dealership seemed to be the most popular? I have only be to symbolic and F.O.S.D. Has anyone every had any issues with any dealers? I spoke with the dealership In Newport, beach (name sliped my mind) the salesman was very rude over the phone.

2. Bart

Bart Formula 3

Nov 1, 2003
    Orange County, Calif
    Full Name:
    Bart
    I purchased my beast from Ferrira of Orange COunty. They are very nice but I use my friend as the guy who does the things to kept my toy in running order.

3. G-force

G-force F1 Rookie

Aug 4, 2002
    so california
    Full Name:
    wayne skiles
    I'm on a 360 spider list and 360CS list with Auto Gallery.
    FOC wouldn't even take my deposit 2 years ago.
    Impossible to do any business with them if you've never done any business with them! I tried to explain I've owned 6 Ferraris
    in the past am new to the area and would like to start doing business with them. NOT GOING TO happen!

Hey, I can only do business with people who will do business with me!!

Auto Gallery at least took my deposits. I haven't got a car yet but I think that will happen eventually.

4. sparetireless

sparetireless Formula 3

Nov 2, 2003
    Try going back to Ferrari of OC. You will probably need to buy a slighty used car to get going with them. They will take care of past customers very well and they will get new customers started by selling used Ferraris to them. They don't play games but will tell it like it is, I am sure you can park a deposit with some other dealers, the only question is when will the car really show up, FOC will tell you facts of the life. The 360's are still very hard to get even after 4 years, its an excellent car.

5. G-force

G-force F1 Rookie

Aug 4, 2002
    so california
    Full Name:
    wayne skiles
    I won't be going back
    I just bought a couple of used F cars in last month elsewhere. They don't need my business and I don't need the arrogant attitude.