What about the new 2020 Toyota Supra? | Page 2 | FerrariChat

What about the new 2020 Toyota Supra?

Discussion in 'Creative Arts' started by bitzman, Dec 12, 2018.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Igor Ound

Igor Ound F1 Veteran

Sep 30, 2012
    The Horn
    Full Name:
    Igor Ound
    Classic case of ruining a concept. They keep the details but alter the proportions completely. It looks horrible imo

Attached Files:

energy88 and jm2 like this.
  2. Reminds me of the bastard love child of a Subaru BRZ and a Lotus Evora.

3. F1tommy

F1tommy F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Dec 15, 2007
    Chicagoland USA
    Full Name:
    Tom Tanner
    That is funny as hell. So Ferrari 550 money for a Toyota that sounds like crap on the road. BAT and tuners are strange. They will spend another $60,000 trying to make it look more like a Ferrari with a body kit and wheels :). I saw a regular Supra with auto and no turbo and over 100,000 miles go for over 60,000.00. Idiots and their money are soon parted.

4. MK1044

MK1044 Two Time F1 World Champ

Nov 6, 2011
    NYC USA
    Full Name:
    Carmine
    They put some kind of non-functional curvy detail in every panel. Not to my taste at all. I guess I prefer simple, smooth car design.

5. asgor

asgor Formula Junior

Sep 8, 2016
    Virginia, USA
    Automobile design needs to take a break from forward, breakneck innovation and chopped-up, interrupted shapelines. Angrier isn't better. Lots of angry designs to choose from in the past many years if one wishes - from McLaren to Lotus to LaFerrari and so on.

How about a renaissance of automotive design. The history of shapes has had many renaissances across time/centuries: time for a another one to come along and rid of of this endless tunnel leading nowhere.

anunakki likes this.