West Chester C&C Spring Drive | Page 9 | FerrariChat

West Chester C&C Spring Drive

Discussion in 'Mid-Atlantic Region - USA (PA, DE, MD, DC, VA)' started by dlbutler, Mar 31, 2011.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. JROD9496

JROD9496 Formula Junior

Aug 25, 2010
    PA
    Full Name:
    Jared
    This was my spring drive and it was awesome! From the roads, to all the cars, and the food at the end, it couldn't of been any better. Special thanks goes to Don for planning the trip and to Alex for letting me join him as his navigator/passenger.
    Here are some pictures: https://picasaweb.google.com/103299510635054684777/SpringDrive?authkey=Gv1sRgCN_Cjv6OgfCzqwE#
    *I had more video than pictures yesterday, so I was a little short on them, but here they are anyway.
    Thanks again,
    Jared

2. JoeZaff

JoeZaff F1 Veteran
    Owner

Aug 5, 2007
    Philly suburbs
    Full Name:
    Joe
    LOL.

3. swexlin

swexlin Formula 3

Dec 3, 2010
    West Chester, PA
    Full Name:
    Scott
    Don't worry Joe, I have a terrible sense of direction! If it weren't for me following Steve, I (and the rest of our little sub-group) would still be driving the back roads of Lancaster County, looking, roaming....like the Flying Dutchman!

Next of these, I'm gonna get me a navigator!

I'll say though, this is as cool a group of car guys as I've met in a while, and I'm happy to be able to be a part of this fine group!

4. dlbutler

dlbutler Formula 3

Sep 18, 2009
    We found a Spring Drive Magnet in the rest stop parking lot. If you lost yours see me at the next C&C. If you can't get to the next C&C, PM me and I'll hold it for a later C&C or mail it to you.

5. Crazy4Carz

Crazy4Carz Karting

Jan 10, 2011
    Pike Creek, DE
    Full Name:
    Steve Gray
    here are a few pictures i took before we all left.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. B-26

B-26 Formula Junior

Jan 9, 2009
    Glen Mills PA
    Full Name:
    Jay
    Joe,
    I was carrying too much speed entering that descending hard right. Unfortunate that a suburban was oncoming and had to turn in hard .... %SS end got light and it was "JESUS TAKE THE WHEEL". The person / people in that suburban were either laughing or wanted to kick my $SS. I'm not sure because I was facing the other way when we passed. WHEW !