Wednesday Night Woodbridge Cruisers on HWY 27 at the Walmart Plaza. | FerrariChat

Wednesday Night Woodbridge Cruisers on HWY 27 at the Walmart Plaza.

Discussion in 'Canada' started by Nick Puopolo, Feb 26, 2016.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Nick Puopolo

Nick Puopolo Canada

Oct 5, 2010
    #1 Nick Puopolo, Feb 26, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 10, 2018
    As an alternative to the monthly La Paloma non-organised Italia Car gathering event, there is another option you may like to try.

Wednesday Night Woodbridge Cruisers on HWY 27 at the Walmart Plaza.
    This is an organised car gathering event, they have permission and a permit from the owner to be there.
    The designated area is roped off ,they have security and insurance.
    There are over 450 cars that attend every week with Italian cars having their own reserved section.

What I like about this gathering is you don’t always see the same cars every week, a good mix of classic cars, muscle cars and Italian cars.
    They have live music, foods, giveaways and awards for each class of cars.

Unlike the La Paloma car gathering, Wednesday Night Woodbridge Cruisers give back to the community by raised money for local charities with a 50/ 50 draws and a $ 2.00 non-mandatory car entry donation.

In only their first year,the Wednesday Night Woodbridge Cruisers raised an outstanding $25,000.00 for Sick Kids Hospital and Million Dollar Smiles.

Because this car gathering event is so popular, you would need to arrive by 8:00pm to guaranty a spot.

The first meet will begin Wednesday May 8, 2016 starting at 6:00pm.

2. Turboski

Turboski Karting

Sep 3, 2015
    As Myron mentioned it takes way too long to get in or out of the parking lot and its primarily all domestic cars ? why would anyone increase the risk of having their vehicle damaged when its not necessary.
    Stick with the all Italian event at La Paloma !

3. kaz550

kaz550 Formula 3

Jun 21, 2005
    Richmond Hill
    Full Name:
    Zak
    Wasn't overly congested last couple times I went... La Paloma can get this way as well... Multiple times throughout the summer it was very hard to move in there

4. Nick Puopolo

Nick Puopolo Canada

Oct 5, 2010
    Unlike the non-organised Italia Car gathering at La Paloma, Wednesday Night Woodbridge Cruisers is and organised event with a permit from the owner.
    The designated area is roped off with a reserved section for Italian cars,Security and insurance.

If there is a risk of your car being damaged it would be at a location that does not offer all of these features like La Paloma.

Also the fact they give back by raising funds for charity shows there commitment to the community.

Again, I attend both gatherings and have posted this as an option you may like to try.
    It is a very popular car gathering and you would need to arrive by 8:00pm to insure one of the reserved spots for Italian cars.

5. Turboski

Turboski Karting

Sep 3, 2015
    In 15 years of insistence never a problem with any vehicle in attendance , not so much a scratch or a dent .
    People have the same interst in Italian cars therefore no contraversy .no animosity or mocking !
    Never ever a need to have areas roped off or a need for security ?

6. URAS

URAS Formula Junior

Oct 17, 2014
    Canada
    Full Name:
    vince
    Turboski, I will attend both locations this year, just to get out. But, I still do not understand your 'interest' in the La Paloma location?

7. Turboski

Turboski Karting

Sep 3, 2015
    Sharing the Italian car passion with Fiat.Alfa Romeo.Lancia .Maserati and Ferrari car enthusiasts !

8. Nick Puopolo

Nick Puopolo Canada

Oct 5, 2010
    Sorry everyone Wednesday Night Woodbridge Cruisers raised an outstanding $25,000.00 for Sick Kids Hospital and Million Dollar Smiles.

See you all on Wednesday May 8, 2016 starting at 6:00pm.

9. URAS

URAS Formula Junior

Oct 17, 2014
    Canada
    Full Name:
    vince
    Nick, I have convinced my better half that I alone cannot be her world. As such she has agreed to attend a few F events this year. May 8th is a Sunday. Do u mean we may 4th or wed may 11th?
    Great cause, look forward to contributing.
    Lastly, do I need fuzzy dice on my rear view mirror or okay to attend without?

10. Liquid Assets

Liquid Assets Formula Junior

Jul 6, 2009
    Cloud 9
    I just moved to Woodbridge so this would be a great venue to bring some of my cars out to!

11. Nick Puopolo

Nick Puopolo Canada

Oct 5, 2010
    Sorry everyone the first Wednesday Night Woodbridge Cruiser Night is May 18 not May 8

11 weeks to go !

12. HarryCheech

HarryCheech Rookie

Mar 4, 2016
    Full Name:
    Harold
    Thanks for the clarification. I can't wait.

13. Fave

Fave F1 Rookie

Aug 12, 2010
    Tarana
    Full Name:
    L. Ike Hunt
    getting close now !

14. DenisC

DenisC Formula 3

Oct 11, 2009
  15. isaydingdong

isaydingdong Formula Junior

Apr 18, 2014
    ny
    Full Name:
    Sy Sperling
    I hope to attend, time permitting

16. Nick Puopolo

Nick Puopolo Canada

Oct 5, 2010
    Only 4 weeks to go and the weather is warming up

17. Dirty-Cheech

Dirty-Cheech Rookie

Apr 11, 2016
    Hell, Michigan
    Full Name:
    Itchy Scratchy
    I cannot wait !

18. Nick Puopolo

Nick Puopolo Canada

Oct 5, 2010
    Wednesday Night Woodbridge Cruisers give back to the community by raised money for local charities with a 50/ 50 draws and a $ 2.00 non-mandatory car entry donation.

First meet up is on Wednesday May 18

19. isaydingdong

isaydingdong Formula Junior

Apr 18, 2014
    ny
    Full Name:
    Sy Sperling
    Is this a rain or shine event? It old think that most of these cars do not come when it rains. I have never attended but may do so this year, time permitting

20. Skyler

Skyler Formula 3

May 31, 2004
    Canada
    Full Name:
    Skyler
    Nice! I thought you were heading to EU for sometime? (from LP forums)

Can't wait for the weather to get just a bit warmer.

21. Dirty-Cheech

Dirty-Cheech Rookie

Apr 11, 2016
    Hell, Michigan
    Full Name:
    Itchy Scratchy
  22. Nick Puopolo

Nick Puopolo Canada

Oct 5, 2010
    May 18 is the first Wednesday Night Woodbridge Cruisers on HWY 27 at the Walmart Plaza

The weather will be looking good 15 deg and sunny
    To insure a spot, please arrive by 7pm

23. Nuvolari

Nuvolari F1 Veteran
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Sep 3, 2002
    Toronto / SoCal
    Full Name:
    Rob C.
    Nick maybe a silly question but what is the main intersection or address of the Walmart plaza on 27? I've never been and all of the posts refer to it only as the Walmart Plaza on 27. Please help out someone not that familiar with anywhere north of Steeles.

24. kaz550

kaz550 Formula 3

Jun 21, 2005
    Richmond Hill
    Full Name:
    Zak
    Rob the full address is as follows:

8300 Hwy 27, Woodbridge, ON L4H 0R9

You can enter from Highway 27 onto Innovation Drive.

25. Nuvolari

Nuvolari F1 Veteran
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Sep 3, 2002
    Toronto / SoCal
    Full Name:
    Rob C.
    Thank you Zak!