Weather and Tips | FerrariChat

Weather and Tips

Discussion in 'France' started by italianspirit, Oct 4, 2012.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. italianspirit

italianspirit Formula Junior

Jun 26, 2006
    Toronto
    Full Name:
    Adam
    I am going to be in Nice in the middle of April next year and I would like to know what to expect in terms of weather and if there is a chance, I would be able to see a F12 Berlinetta? I also have more questions but that is all for now.

2. ulf rickard

ulf rickard Formula Junior

Sep 28, 2009
    Sweden
    Full Name:
    Ulf Rickard
    hello, not living in the area, not quite understanding your questions but, the weather in the south of France in april/maj is wonderful. If You like to "spot" the F12 the area is the right place to be, S:t Tropez, Nice, Monaco, Menton over to the Italian side Ventimiglia and everything in between

3. italianspirit

Jun 26, 2006
    Toronto
    Full Name:
    Adam
    I was inquiring about the typical weather during the middle of April. And thanks for the tip on the F12. But my ultimate goal is to hopefully see an F50 (my absolute favourite car in the world) because it has been over 10 years since I saw my first and so far only one and that was at the Ferrari Museum in Maranello. Anyone want to end the drought for me? :D

4. olivier

olivier F1 Rookie

Mar 3, 2005
    France
    Full Name:
    Olivier B.
    Have a look at Cavallari workshop in Monaco while in French Riviera because they often have a F50 there.

Olivier

5. italianspirit

Jun 26, 2006
    Toronto
    Full Name:
    Adam
    Which is where?