Was the smashed Enzo in Malibu in '07 ever rebuilt? | Page 3 | FerrariChat

Was the smashed Enzo in Malibu in '07 ever rebuilt?

Discussion in '288GTO/F40/F50/Enzo/LaFerrari' started by bitzman, Oct 16, 2012.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Olivier NAMECHE

Olivier NAMECHE F1 Veteran

Aug 18, 2007
    CANADA
    Full Name:
    Olivier

How do you know and how can you prove it belonged to Nicolas Todt ?

2. NürScud

NürScud F1 Veteran

Nov 3, 2012
    In the interior there is a small screen (in the center console specifically) maybe for the rear camera. The small real spoiler is made of bare (naked) carbon fiber and on it's surface there is Enzo Ferrari's signature emblem. The mirror caps are in carbon fiber, the wheels are a little bit darker that the usual. It has power windows and and there is a small place in the console, at passenger's side which has some signatures (probably from the people back in the factory) including LDM (without being 100% sure thought).

Now about how can be proved that this used to belong to Nicolas Todt? There are some pictures online with him and the car.

:)

3. Olivier NAMECHE

Olivier NAMECHE F1 Veteran

Aug 18, 2007
    CANADA
    Full Name:
    Olivier
    Yes I know the car well since I was at Paris RM auction in febuary and since it is in Belgium, but the extra options don't prove it is Todt's specific order...

None of the official documents are related either to Jean Todt or to his son ???

If you have the direct link to some pictures please show them, because I spent time (maybe in the wrong direction) and never find any...

so, Yes please show/prove it, overwise it is just a rumor and not a fact !?!