Wanted - Wanted Red F430 Coupe -6 speed Gated Shifter | FerrariChat

Wanted Wanted Red F430 Coupe -6 speed Gated Shifter

Discussion in 'Ferraris' started by Arun R, Dec 16, 2017.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Arun R

Arun R Rookie

Dec 16, 2017
    Daytona Beach
    Full Name:
    Arun R
    Hey Guys, Im new to Ferrari Chat. I was hoping to see if any of you with a 6 speed gated shifter wanted to sell their car. Im super picky on the color - has to be Corsa Red, under 20k miles. Would definitely prefer a 1 or 2 owner car that has been babied! Coupe only.
    Just missed a 2005 in Austin Tx that sold for $139k last week!
    The price is dependent of the condition and definitely will not short change you! My budget is in the Mid 150's
    PM me your contact if your car fits the bill.
    Thanks

Renman57 likes this.
  2. temp_AkU6xLxC

temp_AkU6xLxC Rookie

Aug 28, 2017
    I have a 2005 red. Blk gates 7k
    Mls mint ryanfriedman motor cars 516 712 9551

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. Arun R

Arun R Rookie

Dec 16, 2017
    Daytona Beach
    Full Name:
    Arun R
    Thanks. I called Ryan and it’s a beautiful example of a mint condition car but It’s closer to the 200k mark. There’s a black one in Texas with 22k miles that’s listed for 149k and one sold in Austin last week for 139k.
    Will keep searching for one around the 150k mark...if I’m lucky to get one at that price!
    On a side note I noticed another one for sale on Ferrarichat but it’s a F1 to manual conversion. How am I able to tell a true manual versus one that was converted?

4. 355dreamer

355dreamer F1 World Champ
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Apr 3, 2006
    DC Metro
    Full Name:
    L.C.
    Renman57 likes this.
  5. ar4me

ar4me F1 Rookie
    Owner

Apr 4, 2010
    Southern California
    Full Name:
    Jes
    Ask a Ferrari dealer (kindly) to print the build sheet for you, and it will list all options (such as F1)

Vance4re likes this.
  6. Arun R

Arun R Rookie

Dec 16, 2017
    Daytona Beach
    Full Name:
    Arun R
    Spoke to Intersport Performance and the are also not budging from the 190k mark. Apparently their car had 20k in maintainence done recently!! Now that worries me...I was under the impression the manuals require less maintainence than the F1’s

7. ar4me

ar4me F1 Rookie
    Owner

Apr 4, 2010
    Southern California
    Full Name:
    Jes
    A lot of things can quickly add up:
    - headers
    - throw out bearing/clutch
    - leaking cam cover gaskets
    - sticky interior
    - dash leather pulling off
    and on, and on... Look at it this way: If they just addressed a bunch of stuff, you won't have to. :)

The Kook Abides likes this.
  8. Arun R

Arun R Rookie

Dec 16, 2017
    Daytona Beach
    Full Name:
    Arun R
    There are 2 cars in NYC that are under 20k miles in the 170’s. Most of what you said has been done on them. Will try and to get up to NYC in Jan and see if one of them will want to make a deal!

9. Yellow Compass

Yellow Compass F1 Veteran
    Sponsor

Nov 23, 2015
    NYC Area
    Full Name:
    Yellow Compass Supercars
    #9 Yellow Compass, Dec 16, 2017
    Last edited: Dec 16, 2017
    Hi Arun I know Ryan personally and he is a very very solid operator I have seen this car in person it is in assembly-line condition as I like to say !!
    I sell a lot of cars my brother and I know what I'm talking about and I'm not here to hype Ryan I'm just telling you he's a great guy and the car is a solid solid car, what I'm here to tell you is this no one get something for nothing and you get what you pay for . Buy the right car and don't concentrate on the money you'll have it for a long time .
    Good luck in your search and welcome to the insanity my brother :)

Afonsolaw likes this.
  10. RedNeck

RedNeck F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Jul 8, 2016
    The CSA
    Full Name:
    Me
    Nothing abnormal about that at all, especially if it was serviced at the dealer.

11. Bthesixthree

Bthesixthree Formula Junior
    BANNED

Dec 18, 2013
    CA
    Full Name:
    B
    I have a lead on a very clean ‘06 6-speed Manual but it has 48k miles on the clock. Just had $12,000 svc and shows extremely well.

12. Arun R

Arun R Rookie

Dec 16, 2017
    Daytona Beach
    Full Name:
    Arun R
    It’s an extremely high mileage car...Please PM me the details. As long as it’s a 1 or 2 owner car that has been well taken care of ...I’m open to it!
    I’m curious as to how many miles these engines last for considering most people rev the crap out of these :) I’ve never seen one past 60k miles personally.

13. nicholasn

nicholasn Formula 3

Nov 7, 2013
    North Carolina
    Full Name:
    Nicholas
    As long as the owners have taken care of their cars, there's nothing inherently bad about higher mileage. In fact, I'd be more comfortable buying a higher-mileage car because I would know that it has been driven instead of sitting in a garage. Above all, just use common sense; let the engine warm up before driving hard, don't rev it past redline, and the like. This goes for any car, regardless of mileage, and there's nothing wrong with letting a car stretch its legs once it has fully woken up.

14. Arun R

Arun R Rookie

Dec 16, 2017
    Daytona Beach
    Full Name:
    Arun R
    OK guys here’s an update. I was able to track down a 2006 F430 with 16,000 miles in Huston. Does anyone know if an independent Ferrari mechanic in Houston who will be able to inspect the car? It was just traded in at a non-Ferrari dealership.

15. Jacob Dadoun

Jacob Dadoun Rookie

Nov 20, 2017
    Full Name:
    Jacob Yoel Dadoun
  16. Arun R

Arun R Rookie

Dec 16, 2017
    Daytona Beach
    Full Name:
    Arun R
    Hi Jacob,
    please PM me with your number and we can chat :) I was going to fly to Tx next week to have a look that the one I found. Where are you located?

Jacob Dadoun likes this.
  17. Jacob Dadoun

Jacob Dadoun Rookie

Nov 20, 2017
    Full Name:
    Jacob Yoel Dadoun
    Sent:) looking forward to speaking with you

Sent from my SM-G930P using FerrariChat.com mobile app

18. mathewr

mathewr F1 Rookie
    Sponsor Rossa Subscribed

Dec 7, 2011
    Deep in the Heart of Texas
    Full Name:
    Ferrari Wheel Guru
    Sphere Motorsports LLC, ask for Mark.

19. Arun R

Arun R Rookie

Dec 16, 2017
    Daytona Beach
    Full Name:
    Arun R
    A quick update- just confirmed a beautiful 2007 430 with carbon ceramic brakes and Daytona seats as options! 17k miles 2 owner car. The car checked out with Sphere and Mark gave me the green light. All in came up to the 150k mark...right on budget :) I appreciate everyone’s help in trying to find me my car!

recoil likes this.
  20. ar4me

ar4me F1 Rookie
    Owner

Apr 4, 2010
    Southern California
    Full Name:
    Jes
    Congrats! When will you have it home?

21. Arun R

Arun R Rookie

Dec 16, 2017
    Daytona Beach
    Full Name:
    Arun R
    Fixing a few scrapes and dings, adding straight pipes, fixing a few buttons that are sticking. I’m aiming for 2 weeks if all goes well.

22. Ferris Bueller

Ferris Bueller Formula 3

Mar 23, 2004
    New Jersey
    Full Name:
    Dominic
    Congrats on tracking that car down and doing the deal.
    Sounds like a nice example. Would love to see pics once the car arrives.
    If you are getting the sticky parts refinished by the best in the business; StickyRX then it's going to be more then 2 weeks. His workmanship is worth the wait. I just sent my parts off to him for my 430 last week.
    Good luck and congrats

23. ar4me

ar4me F1 Rookie
    Owner

Apr 4, 2010
    Southern California
    Full Name:
    Jes
    Unless you like loud cars be careful with headers, straight pipes etc. All personal preference, but these cars get really loud, really quick - just a heads up. There should be plenty of threads in the 360/430 section on exhausts, headers, sound, etc. Ideally, I would get the car home as is before modifying exhaust, and maybe hear a few modified cars to figure out if that is what you want - maybe you already did.

24. Arun R

Arun R Rookie

Dec 16, 2017
    Daytona Beach
    Full Name:
    Arun R
    I had a 430 in 08 and 09. The stock set up was too civilized for me back then. Straight pipes setup were just perfect :) i’m almost 10 years older now getting the exact same car. The good thing is that I have the original exhaust to swap it back if it becomes too tiresome.

Sent from my iPhone using FerrariChat

VAF84 likes this.
  25. 550nitis

550nitis Formula Junior

Feb 3, 2016
    Houston
    Renewing this thread, as I am also looking for a gated F430 preferably a 2006 and higher for$140k. No worries with high mileage. I would love to post an add but I guess i dont have the necesarry privilege to do so. Please let me know if someone is selling. Thanks