Wanted Law Firm in PA | FerrariChat

Wanted Law Firm in PA

Discussion in 'Mid-Atlantic Region - USA (PA, DE, MD, DC, VA)' started by Wieslaw 599, Feb 7, 2019.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Wieslaw 599

Wieslaw 599 Rookie

Jan 17, 2019
    Full Name:
    Wieslaw Chmielewski
    Hello, I purchased a car online and the dealer did not check the papers and title which turned out to be fraudulent, and the funds were never returned. Auto Sale dealer is located in PA, so mayby you know good, responsible lawyer in that area who is good in contract disputies???

2. Viperjoe

Viperjoe F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Where in PA?

Sent from my iPhone using FerrariChat

3. Wieslaw 599

Wieslaw 599 Rookie

Jan 17, 2019
    Full Name:
    Wieslaw Chmielewski
    Harrisburg area.

4. 375+

375+ F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Dec 28, 2005
    Atty. Bryan Shook specializes in collector car law, very experienced. His phone (717) 645-5276; [email protected]
    Good luck!

5. Wieslaw 599

Wieslaw 599 Rookie

Jan 17, 2019
    Full Name:
    Wieslaw Chmielewski
    Thanks, I will contact him.

6. Cobraownr

Cobraownr Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Feb 6, 2008
    Edgewater, MD
    Full Name:
    Donald Silawsky
    The OP should consider digging into the PA state website and contacting the office that licenses car dealers, and perhaps the state Attorney General as well, to possibly file complaints about the dealer with the state. From the information given by the OP, this sounds like a mess. Hope he comes out OK.

19633500GT likes this.
  7. Carnut

Carnut F1 Rookie
    Rossa Subscribed

Nov 3, 2003
    Gladwyne PA
    Full Name:
    Morrie
    I use Mark Cleem for all of my business related matters. He is very professional, and he knows his stuff. Most Accounts and Attorneys I have to tell how to do their jobs, not Mark he actually knows the law. 484-539-1300, tell him I sent you.