Wanted 365 gt4; 400 gt, manual, carburated | FerrariChat

Wanted 365 gt4; 400 gt, manual, carburated

Discussion in '365 GT4 2+2/400/412' started by GreggG, Jul 14, 2008.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. GreggG

GreggG Karting

Jul 14, 2008
    New Jersey
    Hello Group,

I am new here and in need of some assistance. Forgive me if others have made similar requests, but I am trying to locate (and purchase) a decently maintained 365 gt4 2+2 or a carburated, manual 400 gt--preferably one that is stateside (I know--limited imports) and, here's the kicker, one that's not priced in the stratosphere. I've been scouring the net for a few months now and have drawn blanks. I must have been one of those people who just missed the 400 gt for sale at forza in CT. I've seen the 356 gt4 at Auto Salon Singen (priced above my range), and am familiar with the premium car portals, such as anamera, classicdriver, the car experience, etc., all of which have limited offerings in ex-U.S. locations with high asking prices. My hope is that some of these cars change hands before even making to a regular advertisement and that may some of you may know of or have such a car for sale. Any information that can be shared would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Gregg

2. open roads

open roads F1 Rookie

Jan 28, 2007
    Sarasota, Fl.
    Full Name:
    Stan
    A nice looking 365 GT4 2+2 just came on E-Bay.

You may have to out bid me though.

Good luck.

3. GreggG

GreggG Karting

Jul 14, 2008
    New Jersey
    Stan, I'll check it out tonight. Thanks for the heads up. While my interest is high, my pockets are only so deep. I'll let you know my thoughts once I've checked it out.

4. bundas

bundas F1 Veteran
    Owner

Dec 31, 2005
    lexington ky usa
    Full Name:
    mitchell barnes
    gregg i have a 365/1976 black with white interior. pulled engine to do valve job and discovered crack in block! so car is sitting at evans auto, columbus ohio. last week a purchased a rebuilt complete trans/motor/all attaching components. any interest

5. brettski

brettski Formula 3

Feb 29, 2004
    north of toronto
    Full Name:
    brett swaykoski
    yes, interested.