News

▀▄▀▄ Vivid Racing : Novitec 812 Superfast Sport Spring Kits - Officially released!

Discussion in 'FF/GTC4Lusso/F12/812S' started by VividRacing, Aug 20, 2018.

1. VividRacing

VividRacing F1 Rookie
    Sponsor

Aug 23, 2005
    Gilbert, AZ
    ▀▄▀▄ Vivid Racing : Novitec 812 Superfast Sport Spring Kits - Officially released!
    Image Unavailable, Please Login
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

Greetings Ferrarichat Members!

We've received confirmation from Novitec that the 812 Superfast Sport Springs have officially been released and a few sets of them are in stock and ready for immediate shipment.

As Ferrarichat members, you will receive your exclusive Ferrarichat discount by contacting me directly via private message on the forum, via email, or via phone.

MSRP on the set is $1870 + shipping. Contact me for pricing!

-James
    james@vividracing.com
    480.966.3040 ext 249

2. VividRacing

VividRacing F1 Rookie
    Sponsor

Aug 23, 2005
    Gilbert, AZ
    We currently have 1 set of these in stock and ready for immediate shipment! Ferrarichat member discounted pricing applies! Contact me for details!

-James

3. Hex

Hex Karting

May 1, 2009
    Hey James. What are the specific advantages and disadvantages of this set up versus stock?

4. VividRacing

VividRacing F1 Rookie
    Sponsor

Aug 23, 2005
    Gilbert, AZ
    More adjustment and firmness. These aren't overly harsh, but if you prefer stock ride quality, these will be a little more firm than stock. If you're looking to lower the car properly, these are absolutely the best option available.

-James

5. VividRacing

VividRacing F1 Rookie
    Sponsor

Aug 23, 2005
    Gilbert, AZ
    All PM's replied to! All orders processed! Thank you to all of your for your continued business. We greatly appreciate it.

-James