▀▄▀▄ Vivid Racing : BLACK FRIDAY SALE! All your favorite brands with excellent savings! | FerrariChat

▀▄▀▄ Vivid Racing : BLACK FRIDAY SALE! All your favorite brands with excellent savings!

Discussion in '348/355' started by VividRacing, Nov 16, 2017.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. VividRacing

VividRacing F1 Rookie

Aug 23, 2005
    Gilbert, AZ
    ▀▄▀▄ Vivid Racing : BLACK FRIDAY SALE! All your favorite brands with excellent savings!

Image Unavailable, Please Login

Greetings Ferrarichat Members!

It's that time of year again! Time for the largest savings available on all of your favorite brands and products.

The sale starts today (Thursday 11/16) and runs through Monday 11/27. There are certain deals that available now through Friday, others that are available only on Friday and Monday, and others that are good now all the way through Monday. So don't wait! Contact me right away!

Huge savings, incentives, and/or package deals are available on your favorite brands such as Capristo, Novitec, Kline, Fabspeed, Agency Power, Strasse, ADV.1, HRE, Akrapovic, Vorsteiner, VRTuned, Brembo, Velos Designwerks, Armytrix, and more!

Our hours of operation are Mon-Fri from 8am-5pm PST. We will be closed for the Thanksgiving holiday.

To discuss the available savings, incentives, and packages, please contact me directly via private message, phone, or email. Please bear with me during this sale as I do expect a very high volume of inquiries.

-James
    [email protected]
    480.966.3040 ext 249