Visiting Ferrari & Lamborghini Stuttgart...many pics! | Page 4 | FerrariChat

Visiting Ferrari & Lamborghini Stuttgart...many pics!

Discussion in 'Europe' started by Wolfgang, Feb 25, 2005.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Martin D

Martin D F1 Rookie

Nov 7, 2004
    Germany
    Full Name:
    Martin Dietz
    Great! Hope I will see one of them in the future.
    Just searched for Enzo in Stuttgart and found that there is a red one for sale. Now there are 2 black and 2 red Enzos. But only one of Lais Power. That's sad because we went on three out of four meetings of Lais Power last year and it was always great. E. G. we drove witht 13 Ferraris to Karlsruhe, with 80 Ferraris on the A8 to the Schwäbische Alb and we visited the dealership when they presented the "new" 612 Scaglietti and there where over 30 Ferraris.

I've been a couple of times to Lamborghini of Stuttgart and they didn't allow me to take some pics!
    5 Years ago I've been to their old place in Degerloch? and I saw a lot of nice Lambos there, including a yellow Diablo GT and a black LM002.
    I had some pics af the Diablo SVR but I can't find them. Guess I've deleted them :-(

Martin

2. Wolfgang

Wolfgang F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Mar 8, 2003
    Heidelberg, Germany
    Full Name:
    Wolfgang
    Martin,
    yes correct, there are 2 balck and 2 red Enzos in Stuttgart - amazing!
    I haven`t been at the Stuttgart event last year, but I saw a lots of puics and it was a blast.
    Well, about Bob F. and the pics: I have shot over 100 pics from his showroom and his private garage/collection - no problem and he is realy a very friendly and serious gent. But I`m not allowed to post the pics! No problem to me and I respect it cause I wanna go back and I wanna stay in touch with him.
    About the SRV #001: I have tons of pics and I`m realy in love love with this wonderful (evil sounding) car.

3. Martin D

Martin D F1 Rookie

Nov 7, 2004
    Germany
    Full Name:
    Martin Dietz
    Yes he's a nice guy, no question. I talked with him 2 years ago at the City-mobil Stuttgart about a Praktikum at Lamborghini and he said that won't be a problem if I can speak italian. But I can't and so it didn't work.
    When i was in the showroom I talked with a young lady and she didn't allow me to take pics (maybe becaue I'm "just" a student?).
    The pics of the Diablo SVR and a lot more of his cars (350GT, LM002, Countach...) were on the old internet site but I can't find them on my PC anymore.

Martin

4. henkie

henkie La Passione...
    Lifetime Rossa

Apr 13, 2005
    Deil,The Netherlands
    Full Name:
    henkie
    Nice pics, especially from the statue ;-)

Never knew that Kroymans was in Germany / Stuttgart also.
    They don't mention it on their site in Holland.

5. Martin D

Martin D F1 Rookie

Nov 7, 2004
    Germany
    Full Name:
    Martin Dietz
    #80 Martin D, Mar 9, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    While looking through some old threads I found this one and by coinsidence I was just today at Lamborghini Stuttgart. They've moved to a new location in Vaihingen, the old one in the city center is now closed. I had a look at the now open to the public museum and was allowed to take pics. The salesguy who was with me all the time didn't say that I shouldn't post any of the pics on the internet and as the collection was on TV some time ago I see no problem with it. Besides that, all cars will move to a new location within the next 2 or 3 month...

But engough said, here are the pics :)
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

6. Martin D

Martin D F1 Rookie

Nov 7, 2004
    Germany
    Full Name:
    Martin Dietz
    #81 Martin D, Mar 9, 2011
  7. Martin D

Martin D F1 Rookie

Nov 7, 2004
    Germany
    Full Name:
    Martin Dietz
    #82 Martin D, Mar 9, 2011
  8. Martin D

Martin D F1 Rookie

Nov 7, 2004
    Germany
    Full Name:
    Martin Dietz
    #83 Martin D, Mar 9, 2011
  9. Martin D

Martin D F1 Rookie

Nov 7, 2004
    Germany
    Full Name:
    Martin Dietz
    #84 Martin D, Mar 9, 2011
  10. Martin D

Martin D F1 Rookie

Nov 7, 2004
    Germany
    Full Name:
    Martin Dietz
    #85 Martin D, Mar 9, 2011
    and as Bob Forstner is also the only official Pagani dealer in Germany, they also have a Zonda on display. I was told there are only about 4 or 5 Zondas in Gemrmany. This one is an ex-Benny Caiola one but is with Forstner since many years.
    The Benz is a Balck Edition SL (or however this edition is called, one of something around 300)

Those are all pics of the museum. I didn't take that many pictures as I was talking most of the time with the salesman. And after almost one hour I didn't want to take even more time from him while taking pics. Maybe I'll visit the museum again before they move...we'll see :)

Martin

11. Martin D

Martin D F1 Rookie

Nov 7, 2004
    Germany
    Full Name:
    Martin Dietz
    #86 Martin D, Mar 9, 2011