Visiting Charlotte this weekend | FerrariChat

Visiting Charlotte this weekend

Discussion in 'North & South Carolina' started by GavC, Feb 24, 2016.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. GavC

GavC Formula Junior

May 9, 2004
    Lincolnshire, Englan
    Full Name:
    Gavin Culshaw
    Hi all from the UK, I am visiting Charlotte this weekend and looking to see if there are any car meeting on Sunday 28th Feb. I have seen that the NASCAR Hall of Fame Museum is open. I was wondering if there was anything else car related going on.
    Cheers
    Gav

2. gbutler

gbutler Formula Junior

Jun 9, 2005
    Charlotte, NC
    Full Name:
    Glenn Butler
    Last weekend we had a cars & coffee event - but this weekend nothing going on. I am also out of town this weekend otherwise I would offer to show you around. On Saturday you could stop into RK Motors, Foreign Cars Italia, and Steetside Classics. Also if you are into Porsche's Tri M Motorcars in Fort Mill, SC always has about 10 to 15 classic Porsches for sale. The shop that I use, Automotive International, is always a cool place to stop by and they are a sponsor on this site, but they are not officially open on Saturday, although usually someone is around. Underground Racing, the Lamborghini tuner, is also right around the corner from Automotive International.

3. OUMick

OUMick Formula 3

Apr 26, 2014
    Myrtle Beach, SC
    Full Name:
    Mike
    Check and see if the Lake Norman group is meeting.

4. sburke

sburke Formula 3

Dec 21, 2010
    Lake Norman, NC
    All great places to check out.

5. GavC

GavC Formula Junior

May 9, 2004
    Lincolnshire, Englan
    Full Name:
    Gavin Culshaw
    Thanks Guy's for the info. I get in late Sat afternoon, so limited to Sunday only, I have seen Foreign Cars Italia, which i believe are next door to Aston Martin as I found them on last visit which is not too far from where I am staying. I shall see about visiting Tri M Motorcars in Fort Mill, as have a meeting @ Freightliner Truck in Fort Mill in the week. Also into Aston's and Porsche's as well as having the 308gt4.
    Where would I look up what the Lake Norman group are doing? Been to Lake Norman again on a previous visit.

6. gbutler

gbutler Formula Junior

Jun 9, 2005
    Charlotte, NC
    Full Name:
    Glenn Butler
    I don't think the Lake Norman group meets at the end of the month. I think it was either the second or third saturday of the month when they meet.