Vintage Italians in the area? | FerrariChat

Vintage Italians in the area?

Discussion in 'North Midwest - USA (ND, SD, MN, IA, WI, IL)' started by topcarbon, Jun 30, 2018.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. topcarbon

topcarbon F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 3, 2006
    There doesn't seem to be a lot of activity in this section which is a shame.
    I am committed to bring my cars to my house in Milwaukee as I am remodeling my garage to be a place I could sit in and look at the works of art created when cars were made by hand.
    I know there are other enthusiasts like me.
    Is there a Ferrari 3x8 group already? Is there enough support in the area to have one or create one?
    Or, how about a vintage Lamborghini group. Same question. Are there enough in the area?
    I know Chicago area has them, but Milwaukee? Madison?
    I split my time between counties
    Currently the babies reside in Phoenix and the only time I can enjoy them is late spring to late summer. Its murderously hot.
    Wisconsin(though hot now) can offer a lot of great seat time in a season that I can travel, and weather can be beautiful.
    Are there resources(outside of social media like Facebook, et al)to gather on the internet or in person?
    Nothing like sharing a passion with other passionate people.
    See you all in September

2. topcarbon

topcarbon F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 3, 2006
  3. Jeff328

Jeff328 Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Sep 5, 2006
    WI
    This Saturday from 3pm - 7pm there is an awesome vintage car show in Elkhart Lake at the Osthoff Resort. The cars on display are invitation-only and selected because they are interesting and not junk. I'm showing my 328. There are always many interesting cars parked around on the streets, as well.

It'a also the Fall Vintage racing festival at Road America all weekend. Lots of great stuff to see.

4. topcarbon

topcarbon F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 3, 2006
    Unfortunately I go back to Mexico on Saturday morning

5. Jeff328

Jeff328 Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Sep 5, 2006
    WI
    Oh, too bad, it's a great automotive weekend! Just about the last one for the year here in WI.

6. topcarbon

topcarbon F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 3, 2006
    sad