[Video] Spoiled 14 year old cries over new Lexus | Page 2 | FerrariChat

[Video] Spoiled 14 year old cries over new Lexus

Discussion in 'Other Off Topic Forum' started by M3-ADDICT, Jun 23, 2007.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. REMIX

REMIX Two Time F1 World Champ

LOL. This chick, aside from being kind of ... well ... ugly with a big ass, is really in need of some meds. On a deeper level, I get to compete with these big temper-tantrum-throwing babies in a few years when they hit the workforce. They should be pretty easy competition to annihilate.

I wonder if their parents even know how much they're setting them up for future failure.

RMX

2. 8 SNAKE

8 SNAKE F1 Veteran

Jan 5, 2006
    Springfield, MO
    Full Name:
    Mike
    You and I both know the answer to that question. Your future looks bright. ;)

3. REMIX

REMIX Two Time F1 World Champ

Oh...

bring

it

ON!!!!

Can't wait to see start seeing these prima donnas across the conference table.

RMX

4. FerrariFabio81

FerrariFabio81 Karting

May 24, 2005
    Maryland
    Full Name:
    Fabio Secaira
    I think this spoiled little girl is just what her parents raised her to be. It's not something that just happened. Surely they've been giving in to all her tantrums throughout her life.

Why the hell would you even give your kid such an expensive car at such an early age anyway? If you buy your child a more expensive vehicle than the one you're driving, there's something wrong with you and you're definitely setting them up for failure, making them believe that lifestyle is easy to obtain, and that it doesn't require hard work to get there.

Good luck on setting her straight at 16 when she's been spoiled all her life.

Dammit... I'm pissed... lol

5. Stephanie

Stephanie F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Feb 23, 2006
    The Beach, FL
    Full Name:
    Stephanie
    Yes, I know it's fake. It's still funny.

6. ^@#&

^@#& F1 World Champ
    BANNED

Feb 27, 2005
    her behavior is disgraceful.

Now to play devil's advocate.

So is everyone here saying that if they were in the same situation as these people, you would say, "No, don't get me a BMW, Lexus, Mercedes, etc etc. I am too young for that" ???

How many here dreamed about getting a Ferrari at 16? Or getting a really cool car?

7. DriveAfterDark

DriveAfterDark F1 Veteran

Jan 1, 2007
    Norway
    That was a whole new level of spoiled.

8. LamboLover

LamboLover F1 Rookie

Jul 16, 2006
    Texas
    Full Name:
    Rick
    That's not what she's saying. She's saying she doesn't want the car now, but later, which makes no sense to me. She's going to get the car, what the hell does it matter when?

9. ^@#&

^@#& F1 World Champ
    BANNED

Feb 27, 2005
    I'm not talking about that. I already commented on her behavior.

10. anunakki

anunakki Seven Time F1 World Champ
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Oct 8, 2005
    Las Vegas Nevada
    Full Name:
    Jerry
    I went to High School with a kid who had a Porsche 928S. He wrecked it after a couple months and then his mother bought him a countach... sigh...

I didnt get a car until I was 19 and paid for it myself.

11. djui5

djui5 F1 Veteran

Aug 9, 2006
    Phoenix, Arizona
    I think all that **** is staged. There is no way that really happened like that...

Never trust what you watch on MTV.

12. Stephanie

Stephanie F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Feb 23, 2006
    The Beach, FL
    Full Name:
    Stephanie
    I'm pretty sure the episode with the brat screaming at her mother over the Lexus coming on the wrong day is on Mtv right now if anyone is interested in seeing the biggest spoiled MONSTER throw a tantrum. Seriously, this girl is a MONSTER.

Hahaha... the daughter said she needs a trainer b/c she look fat in the dress and the mother just said she should spend it on a therapist. :D

She also said that her daughter is a monster and she just takes valium.

This girl was just talking about how ONLY popular people can come to her party. No ugly people, emo kids, etc. and she has THE WORST lisp ever. Hahaha. She told her friend she needed to lose some lbs and suggested lipo b/c the dress she got for all of the girls didn't fit. Holy crap!

13. BMW.SauberF1Team

BMW.SauberF1Team F1 World Champ

Dec 4, 2004
    No, I wouldn't turn the car down, but that's what she did. Then cussed out her mother and went on a temper tantrum. I don't expect a teenager to turn down a FREE car and especially except them to be grateful they are fortunate to have it. If I got an F40 at 16 years old damn right I'm going to drive it and I certainly would've been thankful everyday I had it. I "only" had a '92 Ford Explorer in high school and I was happy enough...

14. ^@#&

^@#& F1 World Champ
    BANNED

Feb 27, 2005
    That is exactly my point. I wasn't talk about this girl specifically.

15. Stephanie

Stephanie F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Feb 23, 2006
    The Beach, FL
    Full Name:
    Stephanie
    I'm assuming she wanted to have the car presented to her at her party like most of the other kids do.

This show sickens me, I just can't believe that kids are actually this spoiled. I was spoiled as were my friends, but this takes it to a whole new level.

16. Auraraptor

Auraraptor F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Sep 25, 2002
    MO
    I have no qualms about getting my kid that car if they were better behaved. If they pulled 1/100th of that though, they would be lucky to get a bike.

17. ^@#&

^@#& F1 World Champ
    BANNED

Feb 27, 2005
    liar

18. Auraraptor

Auraraptor F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Sep 25, 2002
    MO
    Everyone is spoiled to a degree save a parent-less orphan. The question is intensity.

19. ^@#&

^@#& F1 World Champ
    BANNED

Feb 27, 2005
    but that is not in the context of this thread.

20. M3-ADDICT

M3-ADDICT Formula Junior

Aug 13, 2006
    NOVA
    You talk too much.

21. ^@#&

^@#& F1 World Champ
    BANNED

Feb 27, 2005
    at least I am not a liar.

22. agup48

agup48 Two Time F1 World Champ

Apr 15, 2006
    Phoenix
    Full Name:
    AG
    Man, I still don't have a car and I'm almost 18. 14 year olds dont deserve cars. Plus she was rude telling her friends to wear a corset and that they need to lose weight. The only reason I watch my super sweet 16 is to see what cars they get, like that one girl whose dad had a Ferrari 360 Spider.

23. Razzer92

Razzer92 F1 Rookie

Aug 4, 2006
    Are you f****** jokeing ?? What a ****ing *****, if i could i would take that car a hit her over 100 mph if it goes that fast ;)

24. madmaxatl

madmaxatl Formula Junior

Mar 22, 2007
    Buckhead, Palo Alto
    Full Name:
    Don Johnson
    Exactly why I don't have kids. If I had one and they pulled crap like that, they would be on the next plane to a third world country for a few weeks of education. That or I would send their ass to a wilderness program.

25. audihenry

audihenry Formula Junior
    BANNED

Mar 27, 2006
    Los Angeles
    Full Name:
    Henry
    She is not crying that she got a Lexus, but that it was revealed to her and her friends BEFORE the party. Doesn't make it any better and she's still a stupid hoe, but there's a difference.

I want to personally terminate all of those girls on those shows. Imagine the kinds of moms they'll become. Christ.