Very Sad.... | Page 7 | FerrariChat

Very Sad....

Discussion in 'California & Nevada (Northern)' started by toms, Oct 22, 2006.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. TheR

TheR Rookie

Oct 28, 2006
    NJ
    Tragic loss. Rest In Peace Mr Eisenberg. Condolences to the family.

2. F114B

F114B Karting

May 25, 2005
    West Coast
    I met him at the F of SV tent at Laguna Seca on the 21st. I heard about him wanted to come down and visit the tent but did not have a pass to the tent since they were all spoken for. When I found out my friend Dave W. who is also a friend of Gary's was looking for a pass, I gave him my wife's pass to give to Gary so he could come to the tent with his Enzo. He came by and thanked me for the pass and we watched the race and talked about the F-1 Qualifing results..... I thought what a polite and a classy guy he is.....
    I had no idea...

R.I.P. Gary

3. sonsme

sonsme Rookie

Nov 10, 2006
    Paul,
    I am so shocked and sorry to hear the unfortunate news about your father. Joel K. called my parents last night and told them. Even though it's been many many years since we've all seen each other, my parents and I are so saddened. I want you and your mother to know that our thoughts and prayers are with you. I keep thinking back to the days of us all getting together and eating chinese food in the dining room and the time your father took us to the macy's day parade in nyc. Your father will be kept alive in all our memories.
    much love and condolences,
    sarah eisenberg olijarczyk