Vermont owners? | FerrariChat

Vermont owners?

Discussion in 'New England' started by jjtjr, Jan 31, 2017.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. jjtjr

jjtjr Formula Junior

Aug 29, 2016
    Vermont
    Full Name:
    john truskowski
    are there any southern vermont ferrari owners out there? I have recently only seen one other, and it had quebec plates. john

2. RMDC

RMDC Formula 3

May 15, 2005
    Boston, North Shore
    Not southern, but network with the friendly folks at RPM:

http://www.rpmvt.co

They host events and drives as well.

3. VGM911

VGM911 Formula 3

Apr 8, 2007
    New Jersey
  4. rob

rob F1 Rookie

May 22, 2002
    Vt
    I was a former owner have lived near Stratton mountain full time for 21 years.

5. jjtjr

jjtjr Formula Junior

Aug 29, 2016
    Vermont
    Full Name:
    john truskowski
    Thanks for the reply. I know there used to be a car show in Bennington that was sponsored by Hemmings where there were cars from all over the world, but that show no longer exists. Did you ever go? John

6. rob

rob F1 Rookie

May 22, 2002
    Vt
    My favorite show to go to is the Hemmings Sports and Exotic show which is now held in Saratoga New York it is usually the first weekend in August. Lots of variety and a beautiful location. There is a big show in Manchester Vt that has fizzled a bit over the last few years and in the fall there is a show that is held in bennington that is a mixture of muscle cars and antiques and a few sports cars.

7. intrepidcva11

intrepidcva11 F1 Rookie
    Rossa Subscribed

Jan 12, 2009
    Saratoga Springs NY
    Full Name:
    Seth
    I'm in Saratoga Springs, fairly often in Manchester (for shopping) and Dorset (for dining well!). I'm on the Board of the Saratoga Automobile Museum that for the past three or four years partnered with Hemmings to bring the Auto Show and their Fall Concours d'Elegance to the lovely setting between the Museum, the Saratoga Performing Arts Center and the Hall of Springs. This year Hemmings is taking the Concours to Lake George.

P.S. the Museum is presently organizing and this September will present the first major automobile auction ever held in this area. You can go on line, here's the url:

https://www.saratogaautoauction.org/sam/

8. rob

rob F1 Rookie

May 22, 2002
    Vt
    I have been through the museum many times Seth and have always enjoyed it. Is Hemmings taking the sports and exotic car show to Lake George as well?

9. intrepidcva11

intrepidcva11 F1 Rookie
    Rossa Subscribed

Jan 12, 2009
    Saratoga Springs NY
    Full Name:
    Seth
    #9 intrepidcva11, Feb 4, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    I believe so, Rob, but you should be able to find out from Hemmings' web site. P.S. I'll be consigning my '03 Maserati Spyder for the auction.
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

10. jjtjr

jjtjr Formula Junior

Aug 29, 2016
    Vermont
    Full Name:
    john truskowski
    I shall definitely try to get to Saratoga and Lake George to check it out. Thanks

11. Ashman

Ashman Three Time F1 World Champ
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Sep 5, 2002
    MA
    Full Name:
    John
    Nice, and a pleasant memory of Miller Motorcars that your car is in front of!

That whole region of the Adirondacks, Saratoga Springs and southern Vermont is all very nice, with lots of good sports car roads plus great skiing during the slightly too long winters!

12. VGM911

VGM911 Formula 3

Apr 8, 2007
    New Jersey

Beautiful Spyder....that shade of blue reminds me of Ferrari's Tour de France blue. By the way, is the top of the dashboard beige, or is it black? And is the top black or is it blue? Thanks.