VERDI FERRARI | Page 16 | FerrariChat

VERDI FERRARI

Discussion in 'United Kingdom' started by hincksmanrees1919, Nov 24, 2011.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. gt4me

gt4me F1 Veteran

Sep 10, 2005
    UK
    Full Name:
    Lewis Mitchell
    Good on you Rob.

2. rob lay

rob lay Administrator
    Staff Member Admin Miami 2018 Owner

Dec 1, 2000
    Southlake, TX
    Full Name:
    Rob Lay
    some BIG good news coming shortly! they tried to **** with the wrong person.

328Matt likes this.
  3. MalcQV

MalcQV F1 Rookie

Oct 11, 2004
    Manchester, UK
    Full Name:
    Malc Holden
    I'll keep my eye on this then!

4. Bluebottle

Bluebottle F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Oct 15, 2012
    Newbury, Berkshire, England
    Full Name:
    John
    You won't be the only one!

5. Nosevi

Nosevi Formula 3

Jul 8, 2011
    Lincoln
    Full Name:
    Pete
    They did indeed. I've known Andrew in an online sense for a few years now and respect him a great deal. We also know quite a few of the same people over here in the UK Ferrari community and I've heard nothing but good things said about him. He's actually had a standing offer to come and drive my Ferrari for the last 3 years or so as it's a model he's said he'd like to buy in the future. Verdi are making (or rather have made) a huge mistake by trying to threaten him personally.

I'm actually on the committee of Club Scuderia and have for the past few months been personally dealing with the Verdi situation for our club together with the implied threats of legal action etc. Pretty much water off a duck's back for me - I've been to court many times, sat on the boards of Court Martials, dealt with lawyers and judges, trying to intimidate me with legal threats was an utter waste of time. Feel free to get in touch, Rob, if you fancy a natter about my dealings with them. Them threatening Andrew has made me a tad miffed (same as ****ed off, Rob, just a British translation).

6. Nathan76

Nathan76 Formula Junior

Jun 20, 2013
    Leicestershire, UK
    Any update on this...

7. SimCity3

SimCity3 F1 Rookie

seems they are now diversifying into leased payment Mercs.
    So much for focusing on supercars

8. Fmax

Fmax Formula Junior

Aug 16, 2007
    Prague, CZ
    Full Name:
    Max
    This is standard for Verdi, it really grates him all his **** is out in public. I was one who petitioned Verdi Ferrari and finally got them wound up. He and his "lawyer" also threatened me also with many things.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fair_comment as mentioned earlier you can say what you want, providing it is true.

Hi Karl if you are reading this can I have my 25000 pounds back please? You thieving ****

328Matt likes this.
  9. F360_Spider

F360_Spider Karting

Mar 7, 2011
    UK
    I spoke to him the other day hes got a new garage and is going to do some work on my new car, great guy.

10. MalcQV

MalcQV F1 Rookie

Oct 11, 2004
    Manchester, UK
    Full Name:
    Malc Holden
    You didn't leave him with the keys did you? :D

11. Bluebottle

Bluebottle F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Oct 15, 2012
    Full Name:
    John
    Brave man!

12. johngtc

johngtc Formula Junior
    Owner

Mar 4, 2005
    Yorkshire, UK
    Full Name:
    John Gould
    You seem to have been running a one man campaign in support of Verdi for at least 18 months, in the face of evidence provided by those who have been conned or defauded of large sums of money.

He might be a skilled spanner man - I don't have any experience of that - but why would anyone go to such pains to promote the interests of someone with his track record?

13. F360_Spider

F360_Spider Karting

Mar 7, 2011
    UK

Im not promoting him or whatever, im not on a one man campaign either, I am simply talking from experience that I have had with them, they always look after my cars and myself, thats all.. I have had bad experiences with other garage (DK Engineering ) in the UK and havent started petitions against them although there time will come, karma will hit.

If I have had good done to me im only going to give feedback to let others know, the situation that everyone else seems to be in with him is not good either so I hope it all gets sorted out.

PM me if you have any questions

14. MalcQV

MalcQV F1 Rookie

Oct 11, 2004
    Manchester, UK
    Full Name:
    Malc Holden
    Whilst I understand what you are saying there are people who've not just had a service problem or something missing from the engine bay. They've lost serious amounts of money on cars they have not received proceeds from sales.
    I'm appalled at our system that allows a business like that to re-open or trade under a different 'name'. I don't give a flying .... how good a mechanic he is. :(

328Matt likes this.
  15. odf911

odf911 Formula Junior

Nov 30, 2013
    London UK (Chelsea)
    Full Name:
    Olivier
    What is more surprising is people dropping their joy and pride there when there are many other trustworthy places to chose from ... A little bit of research on the net will tell you all you need to know.

16. F360_Spider

F360_Spider Karting

Mar 7, 2011
    UK
    Noted.. I wont bother speaking about that business again and feel for everyone that has been defrauded.

17. F360_Spider

F360_Spider Karting

Mar 7, 2011
    UK
    I had an issue with my Lambo last week, Called Verdi dropped him the car on his off day, got the car back and it is sweeeeet!!!! Cant thank him enough, he had my car for a few days and I got it back 100%, he tweaked it and now its unbelievable. They really are the mechanical MVP's

18. MalcQV

MalcQV F1 Rookie

Oct 11, 2004
    Manchester, UK
    Full Name:
    Malc Holden
    That lasted 10 days :D

bradyward likes this.
  19. F360_Spider

F360_Spider Karting

Mar 7, 2011
    UK
    lol I had to share my story! ok no more.

20. Robert W

Robert W Formula 3

Mar 13, 2005
    Oxford, UK
    Full Name:
    Robert Westall
    yeah, but now you owe him..

21. phil the brit

phil the brit Formula 3

Jul 7, 2013
    Colchester+Clermont
    Full Name:
    Phil Taylor
    Like someone said above, he could be the best ever Ferrari mechanic in the world and work for 50p an hour. Fact is that he is a fraudster and a conman who robbed people of the value of their cars. I would never use him on principle.

22. irvinest

irvinest Karting

Sep 13, 2014
    UK
    +1

23. Bluebottle

Bluebottle F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Oct 15, 2012
    Full Name:
    John
    +1 more

24. fluffekins

fluffekins Karting

Jul 21, 2014
    UK Herts/Essex/Londo
    Full Name:
    Russell
    #399 fluffekins, Mar 17, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 18, 2017
    Pretty obvious that he's either trolling or connected in some way. If neither, then he's . . .

25. F360_Spider

F360_Spider Karting

Mar 7, 2011
    UK
    Not trolling or connected in any way mate.