Vail Automotive Classic - Sept. 6 & 7 | Page 2 | FerrariChat

Vail Automotive Classic - Sept. 6 & 7

Discussion in 'Rocky Mountain' started by CornersWell, Sep 1, 2014.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Hoodlum

Hoodlum Karting

Sep 8, 2014
    #26 Hoodlum, Sep 9, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    My wife and I, along with her grandparents made it to the wheels and wings on Saturday. Really fun event, I think we'll try to attend again next year and maybe stay in Vail to see the cars on Sunday. Also, randomly, got to drive a Tesla S while on the drive home back to KS.

The gentleman with the Red 959 had driven a 918, and is a really nice guy to talk to.

Also got to talk to the owner of the charcoal Maserati GT MC, who also has a 458 on order.

Does the CO1000 start in Vail every year? My wife and I would have like to attended Sunday but we had obligations that kept us from attending... I think she just wanted the shopping downtown. Here are some pics of the event.
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. CornersWell

CornersWell F1 Rookie

Nov 24, 2004
    Yes. It also concludes there.

CW

3. IAmNotCasey

IAmNotCasey Formula Junior

Jul 9, 2014
    Parker, Colorado
    Full Name:
    Casey Duncan
    #28 IAmNotCasey, Sep 10, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    Although I will say that this microbus with the beetle top grafted on as a "pop top" with Indian mini-bike was pretty sweet. As was the 302 maverick ski car complete with tire chains and period correct ski equipment strapped to the roof :)