For Sale - Used F430 430 Carbon Fiber CF Diffuser **CHEAP** | FerrariChat

For Sale Used F430 430 Carbon Fiber CF Diffuser **CHEAP**

Discussion in 'Ferrari Parts & Collectibles' started by vdshenoy, May 10, 2019.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. vdshenoy

vdshenoy Rookie

Mar 15, 2019
    Austin, TX
    Full Name:
    Ven Shenoy
    Used CF Diffuser off a 2005 F430. Should fit all F430s except the Scud and 16M.

No damage underneath apart from one small chip on one of the fins all the way under the car, can't be seen once install, very hard to even see in pics. No scrapes or rubs, this chip was probably from storage. Has a couple small fissures in the clear on both sides where the diffuser turns down. Pretty common for these apparently - could probably be fixed or run as is since it's CHEAP!!

Asking $799+shipping. Shipping may be 75-100$ max in CONUS (bulky item, but reasonably light).

I'm in Austin, TX. Local pickup would be amazing and I will discount a bit for that too!

I have it listed on the bay of E ;) too if you would like to buy through there. I'm new on f-chat but have been on tons of other forums for years and years if you need reference.

Email vdshenoy at gmail.com or PM me here. Paypal is my email if you would like to buy it!

Please see attached images. I can send you more if you like.
    Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. vdshenoy

vdshenoy Rookie

Mar 15, 2019
    Austin, TX
    Full Name:
    Ven Shenoy
    Anyone care to make an offer? I want this gone! will take any respectable offer.

3. vdshenoy

vdshenoy Rookie

Mar 15, 2019
    Austin, TX
    Full Name:
    Ven Shenoy
    Took a low-ball offer on eBay to move this ASAP.

SOLD.