US Navy Chiefs in STL | FerrariChat

US Navy Chiefs in STL

Discussion in 'Midwest - USA (NE, KS, OK, MO, AR)' started by fin59shaw, Aug 11, 2014.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. fin59shaw

fin59shaw Rookie

Jan 18, 2009
    Sedalia, Missouri
    Full Name:
    Rusty
    Newly selected (willl be promoted in September) Navy Chiefs will be holding a car wash in St Louis in the next couple of weeks. I am a Navy Chief, and I thought it would be nice for the local Ferrari owners to stop in and get their Ferraris washed. They have done a couple of car wash fundraisers already, but I never thought of inviting Ferrari owners. If there was a big turnout, I think it would really surprise the new (soon to be) Chiefs .
    The event will happen in the next couple of weeks, and I should have more details in a few days. I just wanted to give a heads up to St Louis, not to wash their Ferraris (or other interesting cars). I'd like to see the fundraiser turn into a huge car wash/show.
    If anyone has any special connections into the car scene in St Louis, please let me know, so they can be invited also.
    Thanks,
    Rusty