Unusual Things You have Done ONE Time Only | Page 10 | FerrariChat

Unusual Things You have Done ONE Time Only

Discussion in 'Other Off Topic Forum' started by UroTrash, May 10, 2006.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. darth550

darth550 Six Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Jul 14, 2003
    In front of you
    Full Name:
    BCHC
    #226 darth550, Aug 8, 2011
    Last edited: Aug 8, 2011
    About 25 years ago I smashed a car window in Summer to save a suffocating dog and haven't had to since.

2. Bas

Bas Four Time F1 World Champ

Mar 24, 2008
    ESP
    Full Name:
    Bas
    Bungee jumped when I was 10 or 11.

Really want to do it again, and throw in a parachute jump as well :)

3. Bas

Bas Four Time F1 World Champ

Mar 24, 2008
    ESP
    Full Name:
    Bas
    We fitted 9 people in a Ford Bantam (pictured, but with a canopy on the back as well). And a pit bike.

5 in the back, 3 in the front...and one on the roof.

NEVER again. That was definitely one step too far. We picked up another car 5KMs from where we where and the guy on the roof crashed it 100 meters later. :/

4. Robz328

Robz328 F1 Veteran
    Rossa Subscribed

Mar 16, 2009
    ATL, Georgia
    Full Name:
    Rob Hemphill
    It depends on what he did?

He IS a DENTIST, you know.;)

5. Photog

Photog Formula 3

Sep 24, 2009
    Kansas City, Mo
    Full Name:
    Matt
    3 years ago I was on the phone with my wife as she was hit by a car 1 mile away from me and I was driving in the other direction. I pulled a U-Turn and drove 155mph to her in the time it takes to drive 5 miles. She was a little bruised and I will never drive that fast on a public highway again.

6. 1_can_dream

1_can_dream F1 Veteran

Jan 7, 2006
    Colorado
    Full Name:
    Kyle
    When I was a kid, and after I had been to the circus, I stood up on the kitchen counter and tried to be like the clowns and attempted to juggle full wine bottles, that didn't end well.

More recently I've hooked up on the roof of the W hotel, pretty nice view!

7. Ferrari Envy

Ferrari Envy Formula Junior

Apr 27, 2009
    Southern California
    Full Name:
    Cameron DeMille
    I was holding onto the sunroof of a friends car after high school one day. Lost my grip around a corner at about 30-35mph. I slid off and started tumbling. The road rash went through some of my hair, through my jeans, and I had a rub mark from the sidewall of the tire on my face. I was literally within an inch of dying. Each time I flipped (about 5-6) I could see my shoe in the air, which was about 50 feet away when I finally came to a stop. I could see the bone in my finger.

being the genius that I am, I came up with a perfect cover story. When my dad just about crapped himself when I got home (I was 16), he asked what happened. I said we were riding our skateboards down the wash (ashpalt) and I got speed wobbles and munched it. To that he replied "I think youre full of crap, it looks like you fell off the top of a damn car!"

that wasn't the first time I did something that stupid, but it was the last.

8. Jdubbya

Jdubbya The $10 Trillion Man
    Silver Subscribed

Dec 28, 2003
    PNW
    Full Name:
    John
    #233 Jdubbya, Aug 9, 2011
    Last edited: Aug 9, 2011
    Oh yeah, another one I HOPE to never have repeated again....

Had a video device shoved up into my bladder. Not fun at all. I felt violated!

9. Jdubbya

Jdubbya The $10 Trillion Man
    Silver Subscribed

Dec 28, 2003
    PNW
    Full Name:
    John
    Did you keep the dog? I would have!!

10. wax

wax Five Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Jul 20, 2003
    SFPD
    Full Name:
    Dirty Harry
    #235 wax, Aug 10, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
  11. JeremyJon

JeremyJon F1 Veteran

Jul 28, 2010
    Calgary, Canada
    hmm...is it bad both involve fire?

as a young boy, made parachutes for items & sent out upstairs bedroom window (of course)....had a "the fonz" plastic figure (i was just starting to do plastc models) so discovered that model glue was a great accelerant.....long story short, "the fonz" ablaze, sailing slowly past our living room window, and my mother & her friends (visiting over tea) where is came to land in yard bush, which as it turns out burns even better then "the fonz"

about the same age, a friend (same age) said "hey, you want to see something cool?"
    we went to the rail tracks not far from home, at the place where they jolt the cars passing by...the sulfer cars used to be brimming full, and pieces of yellow and white sulfer could be gathered easily.....we wrapped up a few large chunks, and stopped by his house, where following his instruction, placed the chunks into the metal mail box, perched on a wooden post....he then pulled out a large construction nail (which was obviously sharpened to a point) and after taking sight line of the sun, stabbed the mail repeatedly, leaving several holes.....
    .....long story short, after watching his father extinguish the mail box, the post, part of the fence and grass (from our cover behind a neighbor's hedge) we were taken by surprise when grabbed by the scruff of the neck(s) by said neighbor.....the rest i blocked from memory!

Lol

12. Reece

Reece Formula Junior

Jul 4, 2010
    MMMMMMinneapolis
    Full Name:
    Reece Mikkelson
    I had a camera go up my penis, around my bladder and stomach, and back. The side effects after the whole procedure were awful.....whenever I peed, I screamed. It BURNED.

13. italiafan

italiafan F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Jul 19, 2006
    Full Name:
    Stickbones Swagglesmith
    If it went around your bladder and stomach you've got bigger problems than burning while you pee!
    ;)

14. definitelysomeday

definitelysomeday Formula Junior

Aug 7, 2009
    Ft. Lauderdale
    Full Name:
    Tom Kavan
    Got to argue in front of the Joint Chiefs of Staff - fun

Getting face to face (literally) with a 14 foot American Crocodile in the wild (Everglades National Park) when I was by myself in the back country - not so fun

Throttle steering a borrowed 911 through turn 17 at Sebring - fun

Getting a .22 shoved up my nose by a crackhead, while his friend was shooting me with a taser - not so fun

15. Ferrari Envy

Ferrari Envy Formula Junior

Apr 27, 2009
    Southern California
    Full Name:
    Cameron DeMille
    something about that made me laugh, but I felt bad at the same time.

I got jumped by 4 guys and one of them kicked me in the stomach just right and I peed a little. My friends called me Captain pee pants for a while. Emberassing, but its the best excuse I have ever heard for peeing your pants (true story). At the time I was pissed, but looking back Im pretty sure I deserved every bit of it.

16. RacerX_GTO

RacerX_GTO F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 2, 2003
    Oregon
    Full Name:
    Gabe V.
    You'll never deter a drunk horny twenty something dance club girl with that line

:D :D :D

(Ooohhhhh that was bad)

17. definitelysomeday

definitelysomeday Formula Junior

Aug 7, 2009
    Ft. Lauderdale
    Full Name:
    Tom Kavan
    Don't feel bad. I had it coming. Took a drunken short cut through the hood at 2 am. Too drunk to drive, so I walked home. Made a bad decision and paid the price (taser f'ing HURT!).

Should have called a cab, but I spent all my cash at the bar. Dumb bastards got an empty wallet with some credit cards (which got canceled as soon as I got home). One of them got arrested 6 months later for trying to use one of the canceled cards.

18. I.T. Guy

I.T. Guy F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Jul 17, 2004
    Canada
    Full Name:
    Jason
    I went jogging yesterday for my first and last time ever.

I got patellar tendonitis and can't walk today.

F jogging!

19. burner42

burner42 Formula Junior

Jan 21, 2011
    Dallas, Texas
    Full Name:
    Myles
    When I was 18 me and a buddy took his new Celica Supra Turbo to South Padre island for Spring Break, we were drinking beer the whole way, he passed out I continued to drive, was doing 110 mph on what I thought was the freeway... turned out I had exited and was on a service road somewhere near the beach, not Padre... all of the sudden the road ended I was on the beach doing 360's at 100 mph (probably 3-4 360's) spun out backward and stopped about 50 feet from the water. My buddy woke up and asked if we were there yet? Turned out I went through a campground and missed 2-3 tents with campers by about 10 feet! I never drove drunk again. I thanked god I did not kill anybody...

20. I.T. Guy

I.T. Guy F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Jul 17, 2004
    Canada
    Full Name:
    Jason
    I was not drunk,
    was looking for a camping site in NY state at 2am when the road crested and JUST ENDED. We flew through brush until the dodge Omni went from 120kph to 0 and I kept thinking we were going over a cliff. Luckily where the road ended USED to be a farmers path 10 years back so there were only saplings that we went through (still totalled the car) but at least we didn't hit something big and die. There were big trees to the left and right, only little trees where the farmer used to drive is tractor 10 years previous.

Scary stuff. I have ton more!

21. AnotherDunneDeal

AnotherDunneDeal F1 Veteran

Jun 2, 2003
    N.Richland Hills, Tx
    Full Name:
    James Dunne
    I took Indy pole setter Greg Ray out for a test run in his 360 Ferrari when they were new..........I let him drive back....at 140mph on North Central Expressway between Plano and Richardson, Texas.........I told him that I thought he might want to slow it down a little, with traffic and all. He said "James, I make my living driving at speeds much faster than this". My reply was, "yes, but the drivers you are passing do not". He said "point well taken" and slowed down and drove at a more normal 80 mph back to the old FoDallas dealership.....

But it was kinda exciting.......

22. stingraymyway

stingraymyway Karting

Jul 23, 2011
    Tennessee
    Full Name:
    Andy Seaton
    Got married.
    Once is enough.