Unreserved Apology | Page 7 | FerrariChat

Unreserved Apology

Discussion in 'United Kingdom' started by Ravinder Kundra, Sep 12, 2005.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. stevep

stevep F1 Veteran

Jan 19, 2004
    Geordie Land
    Full Name:
    steve
    I am enjoying thsi new guy. he is bringing a nice new element of spice to the forum, its not tea arse by the way, I asked him

2. sletti

sletti F1 Veteran
    Lifetime Rossa

Nov 19, 2003
    NW Kent
    Full Name:
    Stig W
    Aside from an obstructive nature, there is no evidence available exclusively to the moderating team that would infer any connection between Mr Kundra and Mr Arse.

3. steve f

steve f F1 World Champ

Mar 15, 2004
    12cylinder town
    Full Name:
    steve
    he he he bet you wished you knew what i know

4. sletti

sletti F1 Veteran
    Lifetime Rossa

Nov 19, 2003
    NW Kent
    Full Name:
    Stig W
    Go on then, the situation calls for bean spillage..... ;)

5. Hazy

Hazy F1 Rookie
    BANNED

Mar 12, 2005
    England
    Full Name:
    Adam
    Gotta agree Steve, quite enjoying his over the top drivel meself. His bullsh1t borders on the inspired at times.....

Still aint seen his "360".........

6. stevep

stevep F1 Veteran

Jan 19, 2004
    Geordie Land
    Full Name:
    steve

rotflmao :D

7. NaeemT

NaeemT Formula Junior

Apr 7, 2005
    Birmingham (UK)
    Full Name:
    NaeemT
    iv seen that word alot what dose it mean..............sorry for my slowness

8. stevep

stevep F1 Veteran

Jan 19, 2004
    Geordie Land
    Full Name:
    steve

rolling on the floor laughing my ass off

9. Hazy

Hazy F1 Rookie
    BANNED

Mar 12, 2005
    England
    Full Name:
    Adam
    ROFL rolling on the floor laughing.......

ROFLMAO ......my arse off

10. a7see

a7see Karting

Apr 8, 2004
    Aberdeen, Scotland
    Full Name:
    AL
    Sorry guys and pardon my ignorance, but why was he banned again???? Is it another faker??????????? :D

11. NaeemT

NaeemT Formula Junior

Apr 7, 2005
    Birmingham (UK)
    Full Name:
    NaeemT
    ROFLMAO :D:D:D Cheers lads

12. sletti

sletti F1 Veteran
    Lifetime Rossa

Nov 19, 2003
    NW Kent
    Full Name:
    Stig W
  13. 5to1

5to1 Formula Junior

Mar 15, 2004
    I think its part of the Hindu Culture and Not religion aswell (not being Hindu I'm not 100% sure). Also the Moguls that converted them also had arranged marriages I believe (as did most of the world at that time), so perhaps it rubbed of from them aswell.

The only Turk I know and most Arabs (older ones anyway) I know have also had arranged marriages, so I dont think its restricted to muslims of the Indian sub-continent.

I didn't know it was not allowed in Islam. For the liberal practicers I can understand how this works. But what about the less liberal followers/interpreters? Since they believe Islamic Doctrine dictates restricted interaction between Men and Woman how exactly would one have a non-arranged marriage under those circumstances?

14. 5to1

5to1 Formula Junior

Mar 15, 2004
  15. a7see

a7see Karting

Apr 8, 2004
    Aberdeen, Scotland
    Full Name:
    AL
  16. D11VE:J

D11VE:J Formula 3

Nov 9, 2004
    Yes of course, when he is not completing a MSc in a week he is flying a Jumbo Jet for Air India. When he finishes all of that he works for Aunitie and in between times he is SUUPERMAANNN saving the world, known only by some of very close friends.

His dad was Sir Galahad of Punjab, Lavender has inhereited a title, Sir Postalot-Of-Crap

:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p

Come on GrahamS, ban me I am not getting any work done :p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p

D11VE:J BSc in Bull-S4it & MSc in Rudementary Body Functions

17. rmdferrari

rmdferrari Formula 3

Jan 6, 2005
    Gatwick, UK
    Full Name:
    Richard
    That's nowt!

Richard (soon to be Ambasador)

O'level Ceramics (jugs, tea-pots, plates and ashtrays etc) it was that or cooking...... which is a bird thing.

18. Hazy

Hazy F1 Rookie
    BANNED

Mar 12, 2005
    England
    Full Name:
    Adam
    Thats quite possibly the gayest O level I have ever heard of :D:D:D

19. GrahamS

GrahamS F1 Veteran
    BANNED

May 29, 2004
    24 hours from Tulsa
    Full Name:
    Grandmaster G
    Nah, your punishment is to suffer this place like the rest of us :D

20. rmdferrari

rmdferrari Formula 3

Jan 6, 2005
    Gatwick, UK
    Full Name:
    Richard
    "I'm a little tea pot, here's my spout...." yeah, I see what you mean. Think I'll keep that one quite from now on. :D

21. D11VE:J

Nov 9, 2004
    Also known a Domestic Science. But, But, if your name was Lavender, that would be follwoing his name as MBA Washing Up.

Lets keep these at the top to give him something to answer tomorrow when his sentence is lifted. Think how frustrating it must be to be reading these but not be able to reply :p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p

I'll show him what a Wacker I am:p:p:p

D11VE:J

22. Hazy

Hazy F1 Rookie
    BANNED

Mar 12, 2005
    England
    Full Name:
    Adam
    Yes mate, I think you have truly proved yourself to be a top Wacker today.
    Plus todays pissed SteveF off (see the Cafe)
    Good day all round then...:D:D:D

23. D11VE:J

Nov 9, 2004
    That scores 8 points in Billiards, cannon, in off and a pot; perfic

D11VE:J

24. Ravinder Kundra

BANNED

Aug 26, 2004
    Gerrards Cross
    Full Name:
    Ravinder Kundra
    #174 Ravinder Kundra, Sep 15, 2005
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    Good Morning Comrades

Im really sorry i could not join you yesterday i think my wife Preeti changed my password as i could not log in all day. But now im hearing i was banned? which is true? i cannot believe i was banned as i have never been in trouble before , with the authorities (except when i was caught at Dover, but let off) never had a detention or been caught speeding.

Well as you can imagine i was very frustrated all day yesterday not being able to post (much of which i took out on Preeti) ....but i have been reading the posts and becoming more and more disillusioned with the UK f-chat community (except for TonyH, SteveF, Chaa, Simon355 and NaeemT) ...but why is DriveJ becoming so hostile towards me?? Why did you think i was Simon355?? i think you need to stop smoking.

355Fiorano - my BSc degree course was 4 years (including a year in industry which i undertook at a small media company in Punjab) my MSc was for one year....i find myself constantly explaining myself..what is the point? i want to talk about tan sport seats, red calipers and inconel test pipes not constantly clarifying my personal circumstances.

I have attached a picture of when me and Preeti went to Wales, the picture was taken at an indian restaurant. This was before i bottled Heinz and elbow dropped his wife Fran, however we have since made up. Preeti is on the far right of the picture (please bare in mind she does not look as good as she can) i am on the far right (Ditto).

I hope this matter has now been resolved so we can get on with talking about shifting at redline and tubi resonance at 3,500rpm, i am very upset at the other 2 threads baring my name and will ask the moderator to close these down - if you would like to talk to me please PM ...like SteveF (Thanks mate, but my name is not Graham)

Warm Regards
    Mr Ravinder Kundra BSc MSc

p.s i have been trying to get a nice picture next to my name just like all of you and have used the search function to find out - what puzzles me is that why are those little pictures called Avtar? As this is my Dads name Avtar Singh? Im confused.
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

25. steve f

steve f F1 World Champ

Mar 15, 2004
    12cylinder town
    Full Name:
    steve
    He has stopped smoking now since they was caught in germany last week got none left