Unreserved Apology | Page 6 | FerrariChat

Unreserved Apology

Discussion in 'United Kingdom' started by Ravinder Kundra, Sep 12, 2005.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. NaeemT

NaeemT Formula Junior

Apr 7, 2005
    Birmingham (UK)
    Full Name:
    NaeemT

u hit the nail on the head......................:D:D:D

2. chaa

chaa F1 Veteran

Mar 21, 2003
    well thats were ya wrong. Its a forum\chatroom with a diverse range of subjects like politics, lambourgini,motor bikes and ferrari. And this thread was never about ferrari but was about an apology with a litte education thrown in for good mesure;)
    Though some of the other threads may be about the greatest marque on earth...........MV Agusta:D

3. D11VE:J

D11VE:J Formula 3

Nov 9, 2004

4. chaa

chaa F1 Veteran

Mar 21, 2003

5. D11VE:J

Nov 9, 2004

6. Hazy

Hazy F1 Rookie
    BANNED

Mar 12, 2005
    England
    Full Name:
    Adam

Quality Sy, quality :D:D:D

7. steve f

steve f F1 World Champ

Mar 15, 2004
    12cylinder town
    Full Name:
    steve
    number 8 also has sausages on

8. Ravinder Kundra

BANNED

Aug 26, 2004
    Gerrards Cross
    Full Name:
    Ravinder Kundra
    Good morning ferrari chatters! how are you this morning i have just got into work (late again)......SteveF are you awake? i would like to talk to you about your testarossa.

i agree with 355 spyder (should be 'spider') that we should not talk about religion.

I did miss you all last night as i could not log into f-chat because my wife got angry that i was on it all day and she disconnected the keyboard and hid it.

I am so happy that a thread has been named in my honour i have printed it out and will keep a copy in my record of achievment.

Chaa i hope you have a better day than yesterday (as you seemed angry)

Mr Ravinder Kundra
    BSc Business MSc Business

9. tonyh

tonyh F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Dec 23, 2002
    S W London
    Full Name:
    Tony H
    m8, read up !

http://www.ferrarichat.com/forum/showthread.php?t=74815

10. chaa

chaa F1 Veteran

Mar 21, 2003
    Hi Ravinder, you know there is a thread for talking about anything that many go to on the UK section that just consists on idel chat. Its the Russ 512m cafe thread. On there you can chat about any thing. Chances are this thread thatn we are on now will go to the bottom of the page if not of it. So i think this is a good time to tell ya just incase you thought you were being egnored. So now get ya self to that thread mate, and i will see ya there along with the other dudes who wans to talk about the weather:D:D

11. Hazy

Hazy F1 Rookie
    BANNED

Mar 12, 2005
    England
    Full Name:
    Adam
    Still not seen a pic of you and your car dude.

P.s. Drop the BSC sh1te, it aint gonna impress nobody on here mate (even if its real)

Adam
    3 o'levels 2 Gse's 1 Std (but its clearing up now)

12. chaa

chaa F1 Veteran

Mar 21, 2003
  13. Spyder-Man

Spyder-Man Formula 3

May 11, 2004
    UK
    Full Name:
    Rob
    Sorry, in my un-educated state, I consider this thread and the content to be complete bo**ox and a waste of server space.

The comments made by Mr multiple MSC's are complete c**p. I can't believe that many of you consider this 'gentleman' to be genuine. Fighting Frankfurt eating, camping Germans in Wales and elbow dropping some German’s wife. Oh come on, wake up and smell the bull.

Normally inciting racism is an offence worthy of a ban. come on Mods, be pro-active.

14. steve f

steve f F1 World Champ

Mar 15, 2004
    12cylinder town
    Full Name:
    steve
    CHAA you should practice what you preech and then give angellis some lessons as you 2 never use the cafe it is free for drinks you know

15. NaeemT

NaeemT Formula Junior

Apr 7, 2005
    Birmingham (UK)
    Full Name:
    NaeemT
    :D:D:D:D Ass whopping time :D:D:D

16. Ravinder Kundra

BANNED

Aug 26, 2004
    Gerrards Cross
    Full Name:
    Ravinder Kundra
  17. Ravinder Kundra

BANNED

Aug 26, 2004
    Gerrards Cross
    Full Name:
    Ravinder Kundra
    No please dont hit me ......we are friends i would never say anything bad to you ...you can have my wife if you want just please do not hurt me.

18. Ravinder Kundra

BANNED

Aug 26, 2004
    Gerrards Cross
    Full Name:
    Ravinder Kundra
    Superman how have i incited racism????? i have always avoided such conversations?? are you as stupid as your father? ....i mean the moderator himself as a IP classifying method based on religion so there is no point going knocking on his door ( he is prob asleep now anyway)...

I started this thread to apologise for my earlier inappropriate thread. If you want to talk about ferraris shall we? can you tell me how to re-map the ECUs on my 360? or why ferrari opted for a flat/ horizontal 12 on the testarossa?

19. chaa

chaa F1 Veteran

Mar 21, 2003
    #144 chaa, Sep 14, 2005
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    steve please feel free to pucker up.
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

20. mal

mal Formula Junior

Jan 12, 2004
    Kent
    I might be wrong but this guy stinks of Tea Arse - for good or for bad!

21. tomw

tomw Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Feb 25, 2004
    London
    Full Name:
    Tom
    I thought that, but could he bring himself to massacre the Queen's English in every post? :)

22. Jas

Jas Formula 3

Mar 2, 2005
    Kent, UK
    Full Name:
    Jas
    I'm amazed no one has yet managed to find out who this guy is. I'd put money on Mr Kundra being a figment of another FChatter's imagination. There's no way this character's for real.

Glad to see he's been banned, but the real question is, who was he in reality?

I've got my suspicions, but having no ISP info they're based entirely on posts and "style of writing" here.

23. D11VE:J

Nov 9, 2004

mal; what car does Tea Arse drive? and what car does Lucinder Kundy claim he owns or drives? Is here any clue there, does Tea Arse live in the vicintiy of where these posts are coming from? Somebody must know how to work this out. He is a fake, we all know it.

I know, stevef, he is good at snopping, get him to offer to meet Mr Kundra and his wife for breakfast :p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p

D11VE:J

24. jrs

jrs Formula 3

Jun 14, 2003
    UK
    Full Name:
    James S
    Tea Arse drives a testarossa and Lucinda claims to drive a 360. Tea Arse lives in deepest wessex ( reputadly ) and Lucinda lives in Gerards Cross. As I live a mere 15 minutes away I would be more than happy to meet up with him.

regards
    James

25. mal

mal Formula Junior

Jan 12, 2004
    Kent
    He had a 512TR - hence the name - but I will leave the rest for the techies.

Steve F and Mr Kundra wont be able to share a breakfast as I am sure Mr Kundra wont eat Pork!