Ultimate Bugatti model | FerrariChat

Ultimate Bugatti model

Discussion in 'Bugatti' started by CollectorMorry, Apr 20, 2011.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. CollectorMorry

CollectorMorry Formula 3

Nov 5, 2003
    Toronto, ON, Canada
    Full Name:
    Morry Barmak
    #1 CollectorMorry, Apr 20, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    Finally it’s here – the ultimate Bugatti model. CMC has just released the 1938 Bugatti Type 57SC Atlantic Coupe. This incredible 9” long diecast model is made from around 1700 parts. Only 5000 are being made. If you collect Bugatti memorabilia or high end models, this one is a ‘must have’. This masterpiece is available for just $339.95 / £215 / €240 + shipping.

Here are some details:

-The radiator grille is finely meshed. The metal pins support the open engine hood wings. The wheels are appareled with aluminium rims and stainless steel spokes. Every single stainless steel spoke is equipped with a single nipple.

-Elegant door design with three hinges and a fully functional guidance bar sliding mechanism. The seats and as well the door interior, which is sewn with functional pockets, is covered with real leather

-Finely recreated cockpit. The dashboard looks true to the original with all instruments and control elements

-The perfectly shaped radiator grille of metal with Bugatti emblem is chromed with a high gloss finish. The number plate equates the original as well.
    -The spare wheel in the rear end hutch can be taken out. The gas cap and as well the cap of the cooler is removable, too.

-The double-winged engine hood is hinged on both sides. The highly detailed 8-cylinder in-line-engine includes all aggregates and cabling

-The underbody is a high-end recreation of the original. The underbody plate, which is equipped with air vents, is made of metal. The exhaust pipe system is made of stainless steel. The frame is also a solid metal construction.

http://www.collectorstudio.com/index.cfm/ID/18/itemID/4421/details/1?cl=

Kindly let me know if you are interested.

Regards,

Morry Barmak

COLLECTOR STUDIO - Motorsport Gallery
    136 Yorkville Ave.
    Toronto, ON, M5R 1C2, Canada
    tel/fax: 416.975.5442
    http://www.collectorstudio.com
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. eric t

eric t Karting

Sep 23, 2007
    ......just $339,-.....No kidding!!! I've got 2 Ferraris, 2 Maseratis and 1 Bugatti which I
    bought a few years ago for just over $200,- (each) I will buy the Atlantic but not for
    that amount of money!

3. CollectorMorry

CollectorMorry Formula 3

Nov 5, 2003
    Toronto, ON, Canada
    Full Name:
    Morry Barmak
    #3 CollectorMorry, Jun 28, 2011
    Eric - I sold over 75 of these models.....it's an amazing piece for the money and collectors love it. It also represents a good 'bang for the buck' considering the complexity as there are over 1000 parts in it.

I also have a 2 foot long version of this car that has been selling well for around $7000 - see below - as well as hundreds of other models in stock ranging up to $55 000. Yes I know you can buy a real car for that amount, but that's not the point is it???

Cheers - Morry

4. camchain

camchain Formula Junior

Feb 12, 2004
    Denver
    Full Name:
    Ron Hetherington
    #4 camchain, Jun 28, 2011
    Now that may be a model of the ultimate Bugatti but I always thought that this was the ultimate Bugatti model. Good to see they got the color right on the large scale version of 57374.

5. CollectorMorry

CollectorMorry Formula 3

Nov 5, 2003
    Toronto, ON, Canada
    Full Name:
    Morry Barmak
    The 1/8th Pocher is a very nice model, but remember that is 20 year old model technology, with a plastic body.

6. eric t

eric t Karting

Sep 23, 2007
    This would look great next to Christian Huet's book about the 57 Atlantic.

7. CollectorMorry

CollectorMorry Formula 3

Nov 5, 2003
    Toronto, ON, Canada
    Full Name:
    Morry Barmak
    I also have it available in black....

8. furious_ferrari

furious_ferrari F1 Rookie

Nov 25, 2005
    Vancouver, Canada
    Full Name: