UK For Sale & wanted | Page 9 | FerrariChat

UK For Sale & wanted

Discussion in 'United Kingdom' started by racespecferrari, Mar 5, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Wheels1

Wheels1 F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Oct 23, 2007
    UK
    Full Name:
    Grant
  2. lewisjtintin

lewisjtintin Rookie

May 4, 2010
    That's the one.

What are people's thoughts on SOR? I recognise lots of people buying these types of cars, need finance, or a part ex, and a dealer would offer that benefit. I bought privately, but I might be an exception!

3. Wheels1

Wheels1 F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Oct 23, 2007
    UK
    Full Name:
    Grant
    SOR?
    Surely you can't mean sale or return? If so that would be very risky for you as the seller. Usually private sellers ask less for the car because of the fact you mentioned above plus warrantee, piece of mind etc.
    Good luck with it, TDF is one of my fav. colours.

4. Ferrari_Michael

Ferrari_Michael Formula Junior

Nov 30, 2006
    Hi all,

A bit off the beaten track here, but I have a lot of champagne left over from our christmas party, my friends, it would seem, are more into the cheap stuff! :)

Any how, I have

x5 Veuve Cliquot 75cl (non vintage) £20 each
    x2 Dom Perignon Andy Warhol edition, Red and Yellow £75 each
    x2 Dom Perignon OEnotheque 1995 £150 each
    x3 Armand De Brignac Rose in case (Ace of Spades) £350 each
    x3 Armand De Brignac Blanc De Blancs in case (Ace of Spades) £350 each

This is all very cheap, if you wanted to take everything: £2400

This cost me £3065.

Collection from Hampshire (not too far from Pourtsmouth) or London (Kensington) would be fantastic, otherwise I can arrange for a courier at your expense.

Regards
    Mike

5. BigTex

BigTex Seven Time F1 World Champ
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Dec 6, 2002
    Houston, Texas
    Full Name:
    Bubba
    You could make Mimosas, in the morning...:rolleyes:

6. Ferrari_Michael

Ferrari_Michael Formula Junior

Nov 30, 2006
    What!? I thought a McDonalds breakfast was expensive!!! :)

7. philip litchfield

Sep 5, 2007
    northants u.k.
    #207 philip litchfield, Dec 5, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
  8. geopetrolhead

geopetrolhead Rookie

Mar 6, 2016
    Eatbourne, UK
    Full Name:
    George
    I would take your arm off for one of these today, especially at that price!

9. NeuroBeaker

NeuroBeaker Advising Moderator

Oct 1, 2008
    Huntsville, AL., USA
    Full Name:
    Andrew
    Since the FerrariAds.com classified adverts section has been revamped, it has been working very effectively to put sellers in touch with buyers in an increasingly global marketplace. The case for this thread isn't as relevant these days and it is thought that it reduces global exposure of available items by burying them in a regional forum and it is more difficult to selectively discuss (or moderate) individual items. Quite simply, FerrariAds.com is better. So from now on, the FerrariAds.com classifieds area is where all sale or wanted adverts should be placed. I advise putting (UK) somewhere in the title of each item you want to sell so that it will also better alert UK regional buyers.

In the FerrariAds.com classifieds area, there are four sections:

Ferraris: For adverts to sell Ferrari cars, or wanted adverts to buy Ferrari cars.

Ferrari Parts & Collectibles: Sale or wanted adverts for Ferrari-related items that are not whole cars. Parts, magazines, apparel, memorabilia, etc...

Other Cars: For adverts to sell non-Ferrari cars, or wanted adverts to buy Ferrari cars.

Other Parts & Collectibles: Sale or wanted adverts for non-Ferrari-related items that are not whole cars. Parts, magazines, apparel, memorabilia, etc. Some non-automotive items can also be found here.​

For those selling cars on FerrariChat, Silver Subscribers can list one car per calendar year and Rossa Subscribers can list up to three cars total per calendar year. If you need an unlimited allowance, you can opt for the Classified Subscribed membership. If you want to advertise in the regional, model, or main forums, you will need to discuss sponsorship options with FerrariChat administrator Rob Lay.

Any questions, please send me a Private Message and I'll happily point you in the right direction. :)

All the best,
    Andrew.