Tulsa C&G meet and Spring Drive, April 20th | FerrariChat

Tulsa C&G meet and Spring Drive, April 20th

Discussion in 'Midwest - USA (NE, KS, OK, MO, AR)' started by mrdezyne, Apr 8, 2013.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. mrdezyne

mrdezyne Karting

Mar 11, 2010
    BA
    Full Name:
    Curt
    #1 mrdezyne, Apr 8, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    I'm sure you are sick of me pimping this meet already but I want to make sure you realize just how much fun this one will be.

*Meet at the Hard Rock in Catoosa from 8am til 9:30am,
    this will be the time to roam the parking lot and get the photos of your favorite models, sip a cup of joe sponsored by STL Motorpsorts, and meet some new enthusiasts from the area.
    *Organize for the drive from 9:30-10am
    We are splitting up into smaller groups for this drive so you will have an easier time staying with the pack.
    *10am depart on Spring Drive
    Route is posted on the BMW Ultimate Drive App for Iphone, Android, Ipad, Ipod. Search "CGSD 2013 Roller Coaster", its a good one! Not for the weak stomach or car sick types...
    *1:30 return to the Hard Rock for parting comments and events closing.

Be safe, have fun.

Latest flyer below, hope to see you all there.
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. mrdezyne

mrdezyne Karting

Mar 11, 2010
    BA
    Full Name:
    Curt
    Bump for this weekend, the route is set and pre-driven. If you are interested I can send you a map with road condition comments so you can get an idea of what we are doing. If you have any questions please feel free to contact me at [email protected]

3. GhostRider

GhostRider Formula Junior

Dec 20, 2002
    Tulsa, OK
    Full Name:
    Matt
    I'm going to try making the early morning meetup, but due to other commitments, will not be able to make the drive :( Looking forward to it!

4. mrdezyne

mrdezyne Karting

Mar 11, 2010
    BA
    Full Name:
    Curt
    #4 mrdezyne, Apr 22, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    Words cannot express how much I appreciate everyone coming out to make this one of the best meets C&G has ever had.

Thank you to Ryan Dohogne, Adrian Hill, and the rest of the group from STL Motorsports for spending the time and effort to come down and set up a flawless display. The guys from STL also provided Starbucks and pastries for participants at the meet, THANK YOU. I'm sure everyone will agree the team from STL Motorsports provided a top notch experience to all that attended.