Sold - Tudor Black Bay 58 Blue on Bracelet, Ref. 79030B | FerrariChat

Sold Tudor Black Bay 58 Blue on Bracelet, Ref. 79030B

Discussion in 'Other Parts & Collectibles' started by Joseph_Maniaci, Apr 13, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Joseph_Maniaci

Joseph_Maniaci Karting
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 1, 2003
    Houston, TX
    I bought this new from my authorized dealer and wore it a handful of times, and looking to downsize my collection. This was the hot release for 2020 and still very hard to find new, particularly on the bracelet. It has been sized with 3 links removed (I have an average-size wrist) and is an exceptionally comfortable watch. It has no discernible flaws, and I have extra bracelet screws (I'm OCD and always get extras with my watches). Includes box, manuals, hang tag, and warranty card dated 8/20/2020. $3,500 plus shipping. That around $200 less than the cheapest private party seller I've found on Chrono24, etc. Payment by Venmo or Paypal (buyer covers fees)

The shade of blue is stunning, and changes dramatically under different lighting. COSC certified and 70 hour power reserve, which is awesome if you rotate daily.

Here's a link to a good review with details on this model:

https://www.ablogtowatch.com/tudor-black-bay-fifty-eight-bb58-blue-watch/

Image Unavailable, Please Login

Attached Files:

pilotoCS and sasso1977 like this.
  2. Hawkeye

Hawkeye F1 Veteran
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Sep 20, 2009
    Great watch

pilotoCS likes this.
  3. David_S

David_S F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 1, 2003
    Mountains of WNC...
    Full Name:
    David S.
    Lovely! If it had a date, I'd somehow make it happen, even if currently out of my budget. Good luck with your sale - bet it won't last long!

4. Joseph_Maniaci

Joseph_Maniaci Karting
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 1, 2003
    Houston, TX
    Tudor is sold, thanks everyone who inquired!