Tubi vs Capristo for 355 | Page 2 | FerrariChat

Tubi vs Capristo for 355

Discussion in '348/355' started by plapham, Nov 29, 2003.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. t88power

t88power Formula 3

Feb 19, 2001
    Puerto Rico
    Full Name:
    Ernesto
    I dont know about the Capristo, but the Tubi and bypass pipes, DEFINITELY made an improvement on my 360. I've taken it off, and put it back on, and the difference is noticeable.

Ernesto

2. ttforcefed

ttforcefed F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Aug 22, 2002
    ditto t88's comment

3. 355f

355f Formula Junior

Nov 1, 2003
    Not at all!!

In my opinion and im sure many agree! the standard exhaust does not sound that good especially at idle.

A tubi does transform the car! it sounds like a ferrari should, however, if you use it on a regular basis for routine driving you might find the resonanace at 2/3 K a bit much. If you leave the cats in place its not a bad compromise.

The thing I would do is take a ride in a car equipped with the sports exhaust you are considering sound files tell you nothing really.

4. HGParts

HGParts Formula Junior

Mar 15, 2003
    Germany
    Full Name:
    Heiko from HGParts
    hey

well spending $7200 for the big Brakes from Brembo is a lot but i would not do that to my car if i would have a stock exhaust no way to drive a 355 with stock exhaust. im so happy sence i have the capristo on my car. well hard to tell but when you have the stock muffler it´s only a half ferrari. so now with the capristo exhaust it´s the real ferrari sound

Heiko
    HGParts
    Sponsor of FerrariChat
    email: [email protected]
    Webshop: http://stores.andale.com/hgparts

5. TTG

TTG Formula 3

Jun 11, 2002
    East Hanover, NJ
    Full Name:
    Todd Gieger
    Just a quick note guys...Cheers to Heiko of HG Parts http://stores.andale.com/hgparts

Heiko was an absolute pleasure to do business with. Here's how the deal went down:

1. I contacted him and expressed interest in exhaust systems for my 355.

2. He followed up quickly and professionally with pics/documentation

3. He followed up again showing genuine interest in my purchase yet was not a pest in any way.

4. I made a decision to purchase a Tubi

5. He gave me several payment options-all of which were very competitively priced

6. I wired the funds and in a few days the Tubi arrived at dealer for installation.

7. Not a single hiccup or complaint.

Always a pleasure doing business with a gentleman and someone that really earned his keep...I didn't feel like just another #

Cheers Heiko!!

Todd

6. Russ Birch

Russ Birch Formula Junior

Oct 31, 2003
    Clearwater, FL
    Full Name:
    Russ Birch
    I agree!!!

Heiko is fantastic. It's nice to do business with a person who actually CARES about the customer's shopping experience. Everything Heiko told me was true. If anything, he is quite UNDERstated in his claims and demeanor...a real class act.

Russ

7. HGParts

HGParts Formula Junior

Mar 15, 2003
    Germany
    Full Name:
    Heiko from HGParts