Full Name:
    Tubistyle Exhausts
    #1 Tubi Sales, Jul 12, 2019
    Last edited: Jul 12, 2019
    Image Unavailable, Please Login
    812 Superfast Valvetronic Exhaust - TSFE812C17.050.VC
    MSRP: $4,800.00

This exhaust includes pneumatic valve mufflers and Tubi ExCU along with its wiring. It is characterized by the resonator, which has allowed to calibrate the engine sound to achieve that iconic Tubi Sound. The construction of the exhaust was made by AISI304 Stainless Steel 70mm/2.75 inch diameter piping. The resonators come heat wrapped to help manage the exhaust temperatures.

812 SUPERFAST X PIPE- TSFEF12C12.008.AT
    MSRP: $1,600.00

By removing the OEM resonators our X-Pipe allows you to reduce weight and increase both sound quality and levels. The X-Pipe comes wrapped in the most efficient thermal insulation solution available on the market.

Tubi Style ExCU control unit allows input by remote control or by APP. This is available separate from the exhaust systems we offer. In addition to valve control, the system allows you to track your driving performance, using the acceleration graph per axis: a tool for continuous improvement of your driving performance, and the basis of the improvement programs for professional drivers.

The Tubi Style Valvetronic Exhaust Control Unit works its magic on standard by-pass valves so you can either crank up the soundtrack of your Italian supercar to the max or dampen it down to please your neighbors.

Discover the Tubi Style Valvetronic Control Unit mode of operation via remote control:

Mode 1 – Standard function.

OEM Auto Mode.

Mode 2 –Always open.

The bypass valve stays open, guaranteeing maximum sound output.

Mode 3 – Sports Driving.

The Tubi Style Valvetronic Control Unit keeps the valve open when the driver steps on the gas pedal or brakes sharply. After 10 seconds of normal driving, however, the bypass valve returns to opening and closing as per Standard mode.

Mode 4 – Foot Off.

The Valvetronic Control Unit opens the bypass valve every time you take your foot off the gas pedal, regardless of rpms. This means you get to enjoy the unique sound and exhaust features of your car’s engine.

As always, we are here to help in any way we can. If you have any questions, need assistance, or would like to place an order we are always willing to chat with you.

2. tickerhound

tickerhound Formula Junior
    Rossa Subscribed

Sep 17, 2016
    IL
    Full Name:
    Mark
    Hopefully a solution will become available to remove GPF device on 2020 cars.

Il Co-Pilota likes this.
  3. nycbrose

nycbrose Karting
    Rossa Subscribed

Aug 11, 2014
    Bellevue, WA
    Full Name:
    Ambrose
    Do you have a video of this installed on a moving 812?

Il Co-Pilota likes this.
  4. Tubi Sales

Tubi Sales Karting
    Sponsor

Jul 5, 2019
    Full Name:
    Tubistyle Exhausts
    No, we do not have any videos of the 812 driving with our exhaust installed currently. We are always on the lookout for vehicle owners to work with to get media content and videos. If you are interested send me a PM and I'll gladly go over the marketing offers and details with you.

5. Tubi Sales

Tubi Sales Karting
    Sponsor

Jul 5, 2019
    Full Name:
    Tubistyle Exhausts
    #5 Tubi Sales, Jul 12, 2019
    Last edited: Jul 12, 2019
    The GPF system is something we are looking into. As time progresses, I will share information where I can.

Dicecal likes this.
  6. Jick

Jick Rookie

Feb 3, 2019
    Full Name:
    Michael Shaun Jackson
    Does installing this void the factory warranty of any part of the car or the whole car?

Sent from my iPhone using FerrariChat.com mobile app

Tubi Sales likes this.
  7. Tubi Sales

Tubi Sales Karting
    Sponsor

Jul 5, 2019
    Full Name:
    Tubistyle Exhausts
    Installing exhaust parts does not void the factory warranty unless the installed aftermarket part is the cause of the issue.

8. Tubi Sales

Tubi Sales Karting
    Sponsor

Jul 5, 2019
    Full Name:
    Tubistyle Exhausts
    All PM's replied to! All orders processed! Thank you to all of you for your continued business. We greatly appreciate it.

-Mike H

9. Tubi Sales

Tubi Sales Karting
    Sponsor

Jul 5, 2019
    Full Name:
    Tubistyle Exhausts
    Our huge stocking order just came in and these are in stock and ready to ship Stateside.
    Feel free to PM me for any questions or concerns!

10. Il Co-Pilota

Il Co-Pilota Formula 3

May 29, 2019
    Copenhagen
    Full Name:
    A.B
    Always consult with your dealer. Generally speaking, most are fine with aftermarket exhaust systems. Here for example, one of the largest Ferrari dealers in northern Europe is also the distributor for Capristo, and they will of course offer their products.
    Don't forget that the dealer/manufacture has the burden of proof, albeit this may occassionally turn into a pretty ugly legal battle. Better to just be upfront with your dealer, it's usually a non-issue.

Tubi Sales likes this.
  11. KarlA69

KarlA69 Formula Junior

Oct 9, 2017
    Full Name:
    Karl
    I know it’ll be a while until you see a 812 GTS in person, but any chance you’d get your hands on the parts diagrams sooner (especially the exhaust system details)?? Not sure when those usually get released

sounds like a lot of people are interested in aftermarket exhauat kit, including how it interacts with the dreaded OPF / GPF...

12. Tubi Sales

Tubi Sales Karting
    Sponsor

Jul 5, 2019
    Full Name:
    Tubistyle Exhausts
    It really depends where they put the OPF/GPF system. From how the exhaust market is trending, if Ferrari decides to put it near the Catalytic Converter then the 812 GTS will have the option of doing an X-Pipe and Rear Exhaust without having to worry about a CEL.

13. KarlA69

KarlA69 Formula Junior

Oct 9, 2017
    Full Name:
    Karl
    Not sure I follow you, please could you explain?

14. Tubi Sales

Tubi Sales Karting
    Sponsor

Jul 5, 2019
    Full Name:
    Tubistyle Exhausts
    So, the trend that manufacturer's are following is putting the OPF/GPF system near the OEM Catalytic Converter.
    Which means all of the sensors do not read the exhaust gases after the fact.
    If we are to assume the 812 GTS follows this trend then an aftermarket muffler or x-pipe will not affect the OPF/GPF.
    In conclusion, no check engine light.

KarlA69 likes this.
  15. Tubi Sales

Tubi Sales Karting
    Sponsor

Jul 5, 2019
    Full Name:
    Tubistyle Exhausts
    Thank you for the interest in the Tubi 812 System!
    All PM's have been answered and orders have been filled.
    We officially have 1 full exhaust left in stock ready to ship!

16. Tubi Sales

Tubi Sales Karting
    Sponsor

Jul 5, 2019
    Full Name:
    Tubistyle Exhausts
    All PM's and questions have been answered.
    Thank you guys for the constant support!

17. Snaponjackson

Snaponjackson Karting
    Silver Subscribed

Sep 19, 2018
    INDIANAPOLIS INDIANA USA
    Full Name:
    Chris Jackson
    I just wanted to ring in here I finished installing my Tubi exhaust and x-pipe on my 2019 812 and thesound is WICKED!! the video on here does not even come close to what it sounds like in real life!!! Probably the best sound I have ever heard on a street car!

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using FerrariChat.com mobile app

Tubi Sales likes this.
  18. Tubi Sales

Tubi Sales Karting
    Sponsor

Jul 5, 2019
    Full Name:
    Tubistyle Exhausts
    Thank you for the awesome review!
    If you have a video you would like to share please let us know.

19. KarlA69

KarlA69 Formula Junior

Oct 9, 2017
    Full Name:
    Karl
    Any idea when you’ll get a product for the 812 GTS?

I imagine the rear boxes will be the same ones as the 812, but perhaps the upstream parts will be different eg cats due to having to accommodate the GPF??

20. Tubi Sales

Tubi Sales Karting
    Sponsor

Jul 5, 2019
    Full Name:
    Tubistyle Exhausts
    They are in development currently but there has been delays due to the on going pandemic.

21. Horsin'around

Horsin'around Karting

Jun 14, 2017
    That’s awesome!!

Can you share a video or sound clip after installation?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ab08 and Lagunae92 like this.
  22. Tubi Sales

Tubi Sales Karting
    Sponsor

Jul 5, 2019
    Full Name:
    Tubistyle Exhausts
    This is the best video I could find currently.

23. Lagunae92

Lagunae92 Karting

Feb 16, 2018
    SoCal
    I'd love more clips too. Have always loved Tubi. Would be nice to have a stock recording for comparison with the same environment and recording settings.

ab08 likes this.