TSB 1628 | FerrariChat

TSB 1628

Discussion in 'Technical Q&A' started by flash32, May 2, 2021.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. flash32

flash32 F1 Veteran

Aug 22, 2008
    Central NJ
    Full Name:
    Dominick
    Hello fellow chatters

I was reading my WSM for my Scud the other night and I came across this as part of a battery replacement

I think I asked this a few years back but I didn't get an answer. I am hoping this time someone with access to the TSBs would do me a favor and look it up for me - it would be greatly appreciated

This is what the manual stated

"In the event of any service requiring battery replacement, follow the instructions given in Technical
    Information Nr. 1628 dated March 2008 precisely."

TIA

Dominick

2. tazandjan

tazandjan Three Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Jul 19, 2008
    Clarksville, Tennessee
    Full Name:
    Terry H Phillips
    Dominick- It actually looks like 1628 has been incorporated into the WSM. Unfortunately, I do not have that one.

3. flash32

flash32 F1 Veteran

Aug 22, 2008
    Central NJ
    Full Name:
    Dominick
    Terry

I looked at wsm for a 599 and then FF ..the only difference is that quote was removed and an add quote about windows have to be lowered and waiting additional time before turning key

Do you think that was the TSB ?

Sent from my moto g power using Tapatalk

4. tazandjan

tazandjan Three Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Jul 19, 2008
    Clarksville, Tennessee
    Full Name:
    Terry H Phillips
    Dominick- The reason I thought it might be incorporated is that the WSM you and I have has HGTE in it and that did not happen until CY 2009. But then, Ferrari has never been particularly good at updating WSMs.

Sounds like the FF WSM may have added it. FF WSM is one I do not have.