Tri-state area Dyno Test day and GTG? | FerrariChat

Tri-state area Dyno Test day and GTG?

Discussion in 'New York Tri-State' started by Mike/A.W.E., Nov 25, 2003.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Mike/A.W.E.

Mike/A.W.E. Rookie

Nov 25, 2003
    Willow Grove, PA
    Full Name:
    Mike Romano
    Hello all!

My name is Mike Romano and I am the Sales Manager for AWE Tuning. We are located in Willow Grove, PA and specialize in late model Audi and Porsche performance. We do not work on Italian cars, nor have any intention on doing so, but there is something else.

If you have ever wondered what the actual wheel horsepower is your car is producing, we have the equipment to do so. That equipment is an AWD Mustang Chassis Dyno. This is a load type dyno that will work on 2WD or AWD cars.

You can read more about our dyno and various types of dynos here.
    http://www.awe-tuning.com/pages/faq/awefaq_main.cfm?FAQ=22

We generally hold our dyno days on Saturdays and can do as many as 15 cars in a day. Each session lasts about 25 minutes. We can also provide afr charts and boost logs if your vehicle happens to be turbocharged.

I think it would be wonderful to have some Italian blood here to shake up all of the hardcore German car fans here.

If anyone is interested in organizing a day of fun and horsepower, please feel free to call or email me.

[email protected]

If you would like to visit our website, even though there is no F-car content, it is www.awe-tuning.com.

Thanks for your time.

Regards,
    Mike
    AWE Tuning

2. rmani

rmani F1 Veteran
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Nov 1, 2003
    NJ
    Full Name:
    RMani
    just wanted to say i've heard nothing but good things about awe tuning from all the audi and vw guys. hope some ferraris choose to go dyno there.

3. red-riot

red-riot Karting

Nov 14, 2003
    Westchester, NY
    Full Name:
    Jon
    Mike,

Let me know if you get anything going, I'd love to see what my F40 is doing at the rear wheels.

Jon

4. Mike/A.W.E.

Mike/A.W.E. Rookie

Nov 25, 2003
    Willow Grove, PA
    Full Name:
    Mike Romano

No problem Jon. I'll keep you posted.

Is the car stock or modified? (Or is it top secret?) :)

rmani-

Thanks for the kind words.

5. red-riot

red-riot Karting

Nov 14, 2003
    Westchester, NY
    Full Name:
    Jon
    Mike,

Stock except for a Tubi Exhaust and a set of racing seats!

Jon