Traffic ticket attorney? | FerrariChat

Traffic ticket attorney?

Discussion in 'Rocky Mountain' started by LI2782, May 4, 2017.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. LI2782

LI2782 Formula Junior
    Rossa Subscribed

Jul 19, 2010
    Is there a traffic ticket attorney that everyone uses in Denver? Not sure it's worth it, but figure I'll consult a pro before just paying it.

A traffic fine generator got me doing 40 in a 30 going down under an underpass. Was so blatantly just trying to hit his numbers. Didn't even run my license or my registration/insurance - just wrote the ticket in probably under a minute and couldn't wait to get his next victim.

For public info it was the underpass under the train track on Brighton inbound just before Blake. They're ALWAYS there at the end of the month.

Edit: just as an aside because this sounds somewhat anti-cop and I don't like that. I have a ton a friends and family that are police. My business offers a first responder and military discount on all services. I just have an issue with traffic cops trying to hit numbers, especially with someone who couldn't be more respectful and decent to them in such an anti-cop climate.

2. 19633500GT

19633500GT F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Nov 9, 2010
    Blueberry
    Full Name:
    Muffin-Tops
    Wow. 10 over? Lol

I went past a State trooper at 22 over this morning (and in NY these guys are hardcore usually...)

I think he yawned. Then went about his day.

Hope you beat it. Best of luck.

3. BOKelley

BOKelley Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Jul 5, 2009
    Au'n Colorado
    Full Name:
    Brock
    PM sent....and yes, it has been worth it to use an attorney to help....for me at least.

4. LI2782

LI2782 Formula Junior
    Rossa Subscribed

Jul 19, 2010