Trade exotics for a weekend anyone? | FerrariChat

Trade exotics for a weekend anyone?

Discussion in 'Rocky Mountain' started by nsx2F355, Mar 2, 2015.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. nsx2F355

nsx2F355 Formula Junior

Mar 12, 2013
    SLC
    Full Name:
    Tony
    #1 nsx2F355, Mar 2, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    I have 95 355 gated Berlinetta with 44k. I've had almost 3 years and It's in excellent shape. Buy no means a garage queen. She sees about 5k a year on her. I would be interested in trying out a 997, 993, 360, Gallardo etc. My car has been kept up extremely well and several others here have seen it to attest to the respect I have shown her. Quite simply I'm just looking to test the waters if there are fellow exotic lovers out there that don't want to trade their cars but wouldn't mind trying something else out for a weekend. No disrespect but I wouldn't be open to boxsters, vettes, mustangs, vipers and the like. All excellent cars but just not for me. My 355 has a Tubi exhaust, and Fabspeed headers that combined sound phenomenal.
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. rpissm

rpissm Formula 3

Aug 11, 2013
    Salt Lake City, UT
    Full Name:
    Joe
    Do you know Ed out here in SLC? Red Testarossa. I don't want to speak for him but I've seen him at cars and coffee trading rides with Porsche peeps. 106th south, Saturdays 9-11 am. I dunno if he goes every week.

3. nsx2F355

nsx2F355 Formula Junior

Mar 12, 2013
    SLC
    Full Name:
    Tony
    I dont' know him by name but probably know him by his car as I've been out there a few times. I believe they have moved the meeting location further south. I have not been for quite awhile as Saturday is a busy work day for me.

4. schumacherf2006

schumacherf2006 F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Jan 22, 2010
    Full Name:
    Chris
    If I had anything to offer besides a Ford Fusion I would do it in a heart beat man

5. nsx2F355

nsx2F355 Formula Junior

Mar 12, 2013
    SLC
    Full Name:
    Tony
    Just got wheels back from Wheel Werks and they look perfect! Fresh fluid change and she is ready to roll.