Towbin Ferrari of Las Vegas good? | Page 2 | FerrariChat

Towbin Ferrari of Las Vegas good?

Discussion in 'Las Vegas' started by Nate360f1, Jan 10, 2020.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. ToddMick

ToddMick Karting

Sep 30, 2019
    Las Vegas
    Full Name:
    Todd M
    They have the best operation I've ever been to - these guys that say they are good are not joking. Picked up my car today from getting a little work done for the first time... there are only 2 places I'd trust for my car in town (depending on the car) and Towbin is absolutely one of them.

From Omar taking car of my car and keeping in contact with me, to talking about raising daughters with Rich, to (it was hard to hear with my mask on and my 3 year old talking) but a younger gent (about my age) I believe named Tony that gave us an ENTIRE tour of the workshop and back lot and have some good discussion. Then, talking about and checking out the new Bentley GT with Antonio. You can tell it's a family run business and I feel like I knew all of folks forever.

Not to mention, where else can you go where they have been working on my car for a few days... road tested it for a good while... fixed the problem... for less that $500. I've gotten Mercedes bills for 6x the amount in 1/6 the time from a dealer.

RyanFoH, Way2fast, TheMayor and 2 others like this.